It's a Bird, It's a Plane ... No it's ... A Guy in Jetpack??

3 hours ago, Augie said:

If he puts hundreds of other people in danger, I have to disagree. People should be accountable for their actions. 

A plane flying puts people in danger. Driving a car puts people in danger. Police responding to a call puts people in danger, every first responder puts people in danger. Pretty much anything can put someone in danger. Playing football puts people in danger. Arrest them all, Everyone should be in prison.  

Nobody was hurt.  Nobody should be punished.   Held accountable for ifs and buts smh. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

A plane flying puts people in danger. Driving a car puts people in danger. Pretty much anything can put someone in danger. Playing football puts people in danger. Arrest them all, Everyone should be in prison.  Nobody was hurt.  Nobody should be punished. 

Ehhhhhhh, I don't think so.  For something like this there needs to be a level of deterrance for grossly negligent and stupid behavior otherwise the behavior will become more common place as people say "I know what I'm doing, it'll be fine."  Not many people have jetpacks but plenty of people have big drones.  

By your logic a person could drive 100mph the wrong way down the freeway and not get a ticket so long as they don't hurt anybody.  

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

A plane flying puts people in danger. Driving a car puts people in danger. Pretty much anything can put someone in danger. Playing football puts people in danger. Arrest them all, Everyone should be in prison.  Nobody was hurt.  Nobody should be punished. 

A plane flying puts people in MORE danger if some Bozo is breaking the law nearby. Violating restricted airspace is a punishable offense. It’s a safety hazard which is why it is ILLEGAL. Driving to the grocery store has a real, but minimal, risk. It is NOT illegal, and it has almost ZERO chance of taking hundreds of lives. 

It would be best to try this out in the middle of nowhere, have a good time and not put yourself or others in danger. I’d suggest you back off your original post and say it sounds like fun, but there was a better way to go about it. That’s just me. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

A plane flying puts people in danger. Driving a car puts people in danger. Police responding to a call puts people in danger, every first responder puts people in danger. Pretty much anything can put someone in danger. Playing football puts people in danger. Arrest them all, Everyone should be in prison.  

Nobody was hurt.  Nobody should be punished.   Held accountable for ifs and buts smh. 

No.  omg

The idiot getting sucked into an engine at 3000 feet puts hundreds of people at risk.  Not to mention those on the ground when the plane crashes. 

If he's not perused then more idiots will pull this dumb stunt