Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Boy are you going to be disappointed, these biased polls are bunk and you know it. If you dont know that by now you're  pretty dumb. Dems traditionally vote early and have large leads where as Repubs vote late in person at the polls and will win the election. Trafalgar is a much more accurate poll. 

I believe the polls just because I look at Trump and wonder who the hell would vote for such a d-bag. What you guys see in that clown is beyond me. 

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I believe the polls just because I look at Trump and wonder who the hell would vote for such a d-bag. What you guys see in that clown is beyond me. 

Latest Rasmussen for Florida

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/florida_trump_49_biden_46

Yeah and Biden is such a stand up guy right, give me a break!

Edited by Big Gun

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Latest Rasmussen for Florida

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/florida_trump_49_biden_46

Yeah and Biden is such a stand up guy right, give me a break!

Bidens a decent human being. Never heard anyone accuse Trump of being that. 

Biden doesn’t even need Florida 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bidens a decent human being. Never heard anyone accuse Trump of being that. 

Biden doesn’t even need Florida 

Truth.

Rather than tit for tat poll references for Florida here is collection of poll data by different groups including Rasmussen which has a rather small sample size.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/florida/

• Like (+1) 1

FOUR YEARS AGO THIS WEEKEND: 

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL). 

“All told, Clinton leads Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters, 50 to 38 percent, in the national survey, her highest support and his lowest to date in ABC News and ABC News/Washington Post polls.”

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FOUR YEARS AGO THIS WEEKEND: 

Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL). 

“All told, Clinton leads Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters, 50 to 38 percent, in the national survey, her highest support and his lowest to date in ABC News and ABC News/Washington Post polls.”

Yup, they're called supression polls and were detailed in Podesta's emails stolen by SR/Russia! in 2016. Over sample democrats to scew the poll and depress the Republican vote. They're no secret, but they're effective.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Found this analysis interesting on Republican internal polling:

https://www.kimt.com/content/national/572826622.html

I looked at more than a dozen of these partisan polls released to the public from House and Senate races since the major party conventions in August. These partisan polls are notoriously unreliable, and none of them meet CNN standards for reporting.

The reason is simple: Partisans don't want to release polls that are bad for their side. That means the polls sponsored by a party, candidate or partisan organization tend to be biased in favor of the side releasing the poll.

That's why it was amazing to find that on average, Trump was doing 5 points worse than he did in 2016 in the states and districts in released Republican and conservative polls.

If Trump actually did 5 points worse than he did in 2016 in the swing states, it would mean he'd lose Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Those states, plus the ones Hillary Clinton won in 2016, would be more than enough for Biden to get over 270 electoral votes.

But remember: These are only the polls conservatives and Republicans were willing to put into the public sphere. There's good reason to believe it's worse for Trump in the numbers they're not releasing.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Found this analysis interesting on Republican internal polling:

https://www.kimt.com/content/national/572826622.html

I looked at more than a dozen of these partisan polls released to the public from House and Senate races since the major party conventions in August. These partisan polls are notoriously unreliable, and none of them meet CNN standards for reporting.

The reason is simple: Partisans don't want to release polls that are bad for their side. That means the polls sponsored by a party, candidate or partisan organization tend to be biased in favor of the side releasing the poll.

That's why it was amazing to find that on average, Trump was doing 5 points worse than he did in 2016 in the states and districts in released Republican and conservative polls.

If Trump actually did 5 points worse than he did in 2016 in the swing states, it would mean he'd lose Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Those states, plus the ones Hillary Clinton won in 2016, would be more than enough for Biden to get over 270 electoral votes.

But remember: These are only the polls conservatives and Republicans were willing to put into the public sphere. There's good reason to believe it's worse for Trump in the numbers they're not releasing.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Amy thoughtful analysis today or just going to spam the board with YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the thread?

Who is Amy?

Amy Coney Barrett will join the SCOTUS.

Trump will be president for another term.

My videos have to do with your mental deficiencies in terms of digesting current events with any sort of accuracy based on psychological flaws and programmed bias.

You might qualify as a parrot or an echo in another life, not much else though...

Don't worry though, we will all have a most excellent Thanksgiving this year.

I am already grateful.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Who is Amy?

Amy Coney Barrett will join the SCOTUS.

Trump will be president for another term.

My videos have to do with your mental deficiencies in terms of digesting current events with any sort of accuracy based on psychological flaws and programmed bias.

You might qualify as a parrot or an echo in another life, not much else though...

Don't worry though, we will all have a most excellent Thanksgiving this year.

I am already grateful.

Awesome to know. You seem more of an NPC parroting right wing talking points than digesting any sort of real news.

The article I brought up was to look at Republican internal polls. These are showing Trump doing worse than 2016. These thoughts have been echoed by the Republican senators who are distancing themselves. Just yesterday Trump said they're likely to lose the Senate as well. Why do they think these things? Republican internal polling.

Republican Senators Ben Sesse with actual look at Republican internal polling said: “We are staring down the barrel of a blue tsunami"

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Awesome to know. You seem more of an NPC parroting right wing talking points than digesting any sort of real news.

The article I brought up was to look at Republican internal polls. These are showing Trump doing worse than 2016. These thoughts have been echoed by the Republican senators who are distancing themselves. Just yesterday Trump said they're likely to lose the Senate as well. Why do they think these things? Republican internal polling.

Republican Senators Ben Sesse with actual look at Republican internal polling said: “We are staring down the barrel of a blue tsunami"

You seem addicted to propaganda and self-delusion. That is your problem, not mine.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Amy thoughtful analysis today or just going to spam the board with YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the thread?

nope, no thoughts at all. clearly just likes spamming youtube videos and being a trumpbot.

• Like (+1) 1