Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now you're lying again. You're so desperate to engage with me that you invent positions you think I hold and then proceed to argue against those (by yourself) for hours at a time when I ignore you. I live in your head, Frank. 

There's lots of empty space up here for me to sprawl out too. 

Asshats can't help but exposing themselves in times like this

We'll talk after the next day of reckoning comes and goes, unnoticed by the world and conveniently ignored by the nuts.

Until then: polls, please. You have several dedicated threads for your special little theories (you even have a meta-thread about how people are viciously ruining your special little threads!); this shouldn't be one of them.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Rent. 

Free. 

Until then: polls, please. 

More dishonesty from Frank. Who's the one who took this thread off topic? Hint, it wasn't me when I laughed at your ridiculous post. 

It was you, Frank. 

Take ownership for what you do. Or, continue to prove to all that you're an actual asshat.

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rent. 

Free. 

More dishonesty from Frank. Who's the one who took this thread off topic? Hint, it wasn't me when I laughed at your ridiculous post. 

It was you, Frank. 

Take ownership for what you do. Or, continue to prove to all that you're an actual asshat.

Umm, you hijacked it with the preposterous "the polls are all fake" comment. And to understand why you think the polls are all fake (it wasn't explained at all in your post ... it was just the general "you are not awakened, hence you believe the polls", it is necessary to understand your very special belief system. This is the manner in which you hijack all threads. And then accuse someone else of doing so.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Umm, you hijacked it with the preposterous "the polls are all fake" comment.

You're showing to be more dim than I gave you credit for. Read what you just wrote. Sound out the big words. I hijacked a thread on polling by talking about polling :lol: 

That's a blue ribbon winner in stupidity for the day 

(Also, I never said "the polls are all fake" -- but Frank is a liar so he invents what people say in order to argue against them)

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're showing to be more dim than I gave you credit for. Read what you just wrote. Sound out the big words. I hijacked a thread on polling by talking about polling :lol: 

That's a blue ribbon winner in stupidity for the day 

(Also, I never said "the polls are all fake" -- but Frank is a liar so he invents what people say in order to argue against them)

Your rule: Show Your Work.

Your statement: All Polls are Fake. 

The work you showed: None.

The "work" you've shown elsewhere: QAnon nonsense.

• Haha (+1) 1

Your rule: Show Your Work.

Your statement: All Polls are Fake. 

If that's really my statement, link it. Can you? 

Nope. You can't. Because that's not what I said. What did I say? Link it. 

But you're being dishonest again, Frank. Because lying is all you have left. Tell me again how I hijacked a POLLING thread by talking about POLLING. :lol: :lol: 

(FYI, this is what pummeling looks like. You getting embarrassed and exposed over and over and over -- yet you keep coming back for more and I'm happy to oblige).

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Umm, you hijacked it with the preposterous "the polls are all fake" comment. 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you're being dishonest again, Frank. Because lying is all you have left. Tell me again how I hijacked a POLLING thread by talking about POLLING. :lol: :lol: 

(FYI, this is what pummeling looks like. You getting embarrassed and exposed over and over and over -- yet you keep coming back for more and I'm happy to oblige).

Trump is losing 

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the deafening silence when asked to back up his own post -- which is ironic considering the post :lol: 

You Lose GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Congratulations! You appear to have linked to a real poll.

We can take a look tomorrow at the underlying data.

But ... I thought all mainstream polls were garbage? You mean they're not IF they show your guy improving his standing? I must have misunderstood.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the deafening silence when asked to back up his own post -- which is ironic considering the post :lol: 

You Lose GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Oh, sorry bout the delay. 

It's called a job.

You should think about getting one.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And if you're still thinking in those terms, it shows you learned nothing from 2016. 

The media is lying to you. That's what they've done consistently for decades, only now we have oodles of evidence to prove that they're cultivating reality, not reporting truth. If you keep buying into what they're selling (like Trump supporters are just a loud minority), you're discerning wrong. 

Bump, because you can't remember what you said.

I guess I missed the footnote*

*except for the upcoming Harvard-Harris Poll, in which those trusty Harvardites show that they have the guts to feed you the unadulterated TrumpTruth

EDIT: Media is plural. The media ARE lying to you. You're welcome.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Former vice president Joe Biden leads President Trump in the contested battleground of Pennsylvania, buoyed by strong support in the Philadelphia suburbs and his competitiveness in the state’s western counties that were a Trump stronghold in 2016, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Biden’s support stands at 54 percent to Trump’s 45 percent among the Keystone State’s likely voters and 54 percent to 44 percent among its registered voters. Biden’s current edge among likely voters appears sizable but is not definitive, given the five-point margin of error that applies to each candidate’s support. Other polls of Pennsylvania this month have found Biden leading Trump by an average of eight points.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Former vice president Joe Biden leads President Trump in the contested battleground of Pennsylvania, buoyed by strong support in the Philadelphia suburbs and his competitiveness in the state’s western counties that were a Trump stronghold in 2016, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Biden’s support stands at 54 percent to Trump’s 45 percent among the Keystone State’s likely voters and 54 percent to 44 percent among its registered voters. Biden’s current edge among likely voters appears sizable but is not definitive, given the five-point margin of error that applies to each candidate’s support. Other polls of Pennsylvania this month have found Biden leading Trump by an average of eight points.

Dude.......you are really getting your hopes up. Quit trying to make Biden happen...Biden is never going to happen. 

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Joe Biden has expanded his lead over President Trump to 12 points in the latest Fox News poll, and Trump is fuming at what's normally his favorite network.

The survey found ex-Vice President Biden at 50%, with Trump well back at 38%.

Fake DR sez:

Polls are fake (again). They are telling us what they want us to believe. Polls were garbage in June; Harvard's one yesterday (per the Pres: "hey, that's a better school than I got into even with that kid taking the SAT for me!") is reliable and worth quoting; they are garbage again today.