Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Turnout was high on both sides, it's just that Biden supporters outnumber Trump supporters. 

That's because of mail in voting.  Not sure why these numbers are constantly stated like it is some change in the American voting attitude.  Make these mail in voters actually go through the proper process and its nothing different that past years.

You really want to see voting increase across America, get rid of the Electoral College and really let every vote count.  No point in even voting if your Republican in NYS or California.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

That's because of mail in voting.  Not sure why these numbers are constantly stated like it is some change in the American voting attitude.  Make these mail in voters actually go through the proper process and its nothing different that past years.

You really want to see voting increase across America, get rid of the Electoral College and really let every vote count.  No point in even voting if your Republican in NYS or California.

Ending the electoral college would mean the GOP never wins the White House ever again.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There are "irregularities" when comparing to prior elections. But nothing that is unexpected or inexplicable by anyone paying attention going into this election. Sure, they'll be double-checked, but yall can tone down your conspiracy theories.

That is all they have...it was pretty much the whole Trump campaign strategy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Ending the electoral college would mean the GOP never wins the White House ever again.

You mean people could actually vote in NYS and California and have their vote matter.  There are millions are Republicans that don't vote in the two biggest states because it is literally useless.  You will never get a true barometer of popular vote until the college is eliminated.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

You mean people could actually vote in NYS and California and have their vote matter.  There are millions are Republicans that don't vote in the two biggest states because it is literally useless.  You will never get a true barometer of popular vote until the college is eliminated.

and then there are all those other states like where I'm from in Wyoming where there is little point in voting on President if your not voting Republican.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

The same is said for Democrats in red states. 

It goes both ways. 

1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

This is interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

You really dont know what youre talking about here.

Any and ALL early voting is seen as absentee/mail-in.

I've seen your vitriol for "mail-in voters" as you call us all lazy and entitled. But the reality is most of them are like my wife and I, who were out in line at 6am on the FIRST DAY of early voting, along with thousands of other voters, to vote IN-PERSON, the good ol fashioned way. Not our fault the system lumps them with mail-in voting.

Get over yourself and your assumptions about your fellow Americans.

I'll agree on getting rid of the Electoral College though. Go straight popular vote. There wouldnt have been a Republican President since Bush Sr.

edit: and I'm a liberal in GA, and I still vote because I'm not a wuss who cries about it being unfair. But keep making up excuses.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2

Hmmm.....

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Jiminy Crickets, dude. Get a grip.

Man, I hate to ignore users, especially those with opposing opinions. But you're just a waste of bandwidth with these Social Media misinformation posts.

Hahaha........please do ignore me, please!

49 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Part of the reason I'm also over there is to make sure he lives up to the 18 month old bet.

It's entertaining because I've been actually engaging over there in the equivalent of this thread and he's avoided engaging with me... which is very unlike him.

What's also funny is I gave him an opportunity to pull out of our bet a few months ago because once the Pandemic hit, Biden's election became pretty close to inevitable.  He thought I was the one trying to weasel out of the bet.

So yeah.  I'm gonna make sure he lives up to the bet.

I kind of remember that.  What was the bet?

8 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The same is said for Democrats in red states. 

It goes both ways. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The size of the normal red states are wayyyyyyy smaller the normal blue states.  Republicans in NYS would need to make up like 2 million votes normal, and like 4 million in California.  Virtually impossible with the the amount of Democratic votes that come out of the major city counties.  Even though NY City, Queens, Bronx are 7 hours away, they make all of Erie county useless.

Just now, Back2Buff said:

The size of the normal red states are wayyyyyyy smaller the normal blue states.  Republicans in NYS would need to make up like 2 million votes normal, and like 4 million in California.  Virtually impossible with the the amount of Democratic votes that come out of the major city counties.  Even though NY City, Queens, Bronx are 7 hours away, they make all of Erie county useless.

Your lack of understanding of... anything, is astounding. 

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You really dont know what youre talking about here.

Any and ALL early voting is seen as absentee/mail-in.

I've seen your vitriol for "mail-in voters" as you call us all lazy and entitled. But the reality is most of them are like my wife and I, who were out in line at 6am on the FIRST DAY of early voting, along with thousands of other voters, to vote IN-PERSON, the good ol fashioned way. Not our fault the system lumps them with mail-in voting.

Get over yourself and your assumptions about your fellow Americans.

I'll agree on getting rid of the Electoral College though. Go straight popular vote. There wouldnt have been a Republican President since Bush Sr.

edit: and I'm a liberal in GA, and I still vote because I'm not a wuss who cries about it being unfair. But keep making up excuses.

Ok buddy.

Mail in voting is a major reason for the increased votes.  Stop projecting what you did, to every other mail in voter.  A state like Nevada literally mailed a ballot to every single registered voter.  Same with NJ. 

Go straight popular vote and really show the true voting population.

You didn't need to tell me your liberal.  It's pretty obvious.  I'll pray for you.  It's an illness.  Not sure if you will ever be cured.  God Bless.

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Your lack of understanding of... anything, is astounding. 

Do you ever respond with anything but insults?  How about some facts or something other than just nonsense mumble jumble.