Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

8 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Do you ever respond with anything but insults?  How about some facts or something other than just nonsense mumble jumble. 

I've posted plenty of facts and data today.

You've posted nothing but debunked right wing conspiracy theories. 

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

what site are you checking? or is it live news?

The Georgia SoS just said there's 47k votes outstanding, about 30k of which are in dark blue democrat areas. 

Biden has been consistently polling around 70% on the votes today and he only need to get about 63% of the remaining votes to win. 

Edited by jrober38

31 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Hmmm.....

Hahaha........please do ignore me, please!

The listed numbers are not accurate:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-state

For example Nevada has 550,000 more registered voters than that graphic shows. Pennsylvania is short by 2.5 million. Etc. I'm guessing that graphic is using 2018 data. This should make you question anything else posted by the source of that graphic.

Honestly man every link you've posted in this thread has been soundly disproved. You should really rethink where you're getting your information from.

Edited by HappyDays

28 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Hmmm.....

Hahaha........please do ignore me, please!

Big Gun, you seem suseptible to every conspiracy theory out there.  These numbers from Real Clear Politics are based on the Registrations from the 2018 mid-terms.  In case you were unaware, a consderable number people registered since then.  The more of these bogus theories that circulate, the more feeble these attempts to cast doubt on the election results become.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Big Gun, you seem suseptible to every conspiracy theory out there.  These numbers from Real Clear Politics are based on the Registrations from the 2018 mid-terms.  In case you were unaware, a consderable number people registered since then.  The more of these bogus theories that circulate, the more feeble these attempts to cast doubt on the election results become.  

Facts hurt their feelings tho.

15 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Trump loves the poorly educated...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Georgia going Biden

PA definitely going Biden 

Nevada definitely going Biden 

North Carolina and Arizona may go Trump, but won’t matter. 

I think that's a little much.

270-267

Biden holds AZ and NV, and GA, PA, NC go Trump but dont matter.