Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It doesn't even rank in the top 10 dumbest things that has happened during his administration, but taking to Twitter to argue Democrats are somehow cheating their way to a win is pretty out there. The good news is most of the country isn't going to buy it, even his own supporters are mostly going to accept the results. I figure he is trying to use that narrative as a spring board for the conservative media empire that he clearly wants to start as soon as he leaves the presidency.

I thought Trump TV was his 2015 plan.

14 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

His supporters (Breitbart readers, Hannity/Carlson listeners) are convinced that he's being cheated out of a victory. 

Trump’s main problem was he catered too much to their audience and never attempted to broaden his support.  Plus, twitter.

22 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Any truth to the rumor the the election has actually turned to trump's favor in Nevada and they have stopped counting votes.  I've noticed my election tracker has had a change in the vote count for Nevada, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Gorgias haven't changed since this morning.

There is.  It's called an AK-47.  Should have used them in all the other protest in my opinion.

No truth in NV going more Trump. NV has changed their counting releases though. They’re releasing numbers at 10 AM every day through next week. NV I believe allows up to a week for votes to come in.

Amazingly Biden still has a really good chance to win not just Pennsylvania, but also Georgia.

That would end up getting Biden not just the Popular vote, which looks like it might go upwards of 4, but also 306 electoral votes.

That would give Biden a bigger electoral victory than Trump had in 2016.

I'm really, REALLY hoping that happens. Because all Trump will be talking about is how his electoral victory was bigger than Biden's.

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

As a democrat I understand why Biden is winning and has so many votes and why Hillary did not. What I don't understand is how Trump got so many votes is Rural areas in 2016 and 2020. That's the real mystery imo

the media and pollsters and the dems don’t understand that either.  Instead they just blindly call them racists

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

President Biden is up 3.3 million votes (and growing) and will win the electoral college. This wasn’t split right down the middle. Right now 3.3 million more people wanted Biden and he won the electoral college. That’s a mandate.

Funny how the Trumpers were saying they were the silent majority. Guess that ideas thrown out the window now.

If you take California out of the equation it’s indeed split right down the middle and was in 2016 as well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you take California out of the equation it’s indeed split right down the middle and was in 2016 as well. 

I don't think our franchise QB appreciates you discounting his and his family's votes.

Un-American AND Un-Bills...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Process said:

I'll say this. Joe biden is going to be another one and done. He is an awful candidate and in clear decline health wise. There is also a really good chance he doesn't finish his first term and we are stuck with Kamala who is obviously even worse. 

No one wants joe biden as president. He inspires nobody. He's a career politician who has accomplished nothing. Hell try to raise taxes. He supports terrorist groups like BLM. 

Joe Biden didn't win this race, the republicans lost it with trump. There's also 0 percent chance they lose if covid didnt happen. The county was doing great before hand. 

Republicans will win back the presidency in '24 with a candidate who is not a bat ***** crazy lunatic. 

Are you sure about that?  That is the party platform now... It's conspiracy theory central over there.

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You people are really over the top with this stuff.  This election, like the last one, was not a mandate for much of anything. We have a completely divided nation...right down the middle.  You could hold the 2020 election all over against next week and get a different result. It is just that close.  Now, that doesn't mean the winning side isn't going to taking their victory as a mandate....they will for sure.

It is no less a "mandate" than what Trump had.  Biden won't make the mistake and pretend that only people who voted for him, or states that he won are relevant.

That said, it is going to be another 4 years of grid-lock, with McConnell retaining power in the senate.  

• Like (+1) 1

25k votes left to count in georgia and trump has over an 18k lead.  looks like georgia to him.  arizona biden lead came down overnight from 93k to about 69k with him getting 57 percent of the first maricopa county vote which is the percentage the trump team said they needed to get.  plenty more votes to go though.  

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

25k votes left to count in georgia and trump has over an 18k lead.  looks like georgia to him.  arizona biden lead came down overnight from 93k to about 69k with him getting 57 percent of the first maricopa county vote which is the percentage the trump team said they needed to get.  plenty more votes to go though.  

There are about 25k votes that have been counted but not reported, almost all of which are from Atlanta and Savannah. 

In total, about 50k votes will still be added, all early mail in votes which have been 70+% Dem. 

If Biden's margins hold, he should win Georgia by a few thousand votes.