Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think what will kickstart this civil war is one party trying to turn away from a democratic republic and reshape gov't into something completely different. Not sure how you can expect that to be peaceful. Many more riots ahead I think...

That’s why the Republicans need to stop doing that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

I'll say this. Joe biden is going to be another one and done. He is an awful candidate and in clear decline health wise. There is also a really good chance he doesn't finish his first term and we are stuck with Kamala who is obviously even worse. 

No one wants joe biden as president. He inspires nobody. He's a career politician who has accomplished nothing. Hell try to raise taxes. He supports terrorist groups like BLM. 

Joe Biden didn't win this race, the republicans lost it with trump. There's also 0 percent chance they lose if covid didnt happen. The county was doing great before hand. 

Republicans will win back the presidency in '24 with a candidate who is not a bat ***** crazy lunatic. 

Well, maybe, but we know Trump failed the one crisis he faced. He could have taken on leadership of the fight to save lives, but instead he told people to go out and ignore the science which has killed people. 

He failed 

3 hours ago, snafu said:

ABC Site took Arizona off "Biden".

I hear you, when it is said and done, Wisconsin will stay blue, but this year can't compare to 2016, just based on logistics of early and mail-in votes. 20,000 is a lot to overcome.

I predicted that most of the 2016 map would hold except for PA, MI, and WI just because of how close the margins were last time and Biden's a tiny bit better of a candidate than Hillary (I was 50/50 with Pennsylvania because of his stupid fracking comment at the debate).  I didn't see Arizona coming.  At all (assuming it holds up).  What changed in Arizona?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Well, maybe, but we know Trump failed the one crisis he faced. He could have taken on leadership of the fight to save lives, but instead he told people to go out and ignore the science which has killed people. 

He failed 

I can’t stand the argument Trump would have won without COVID.

Almost every President has some kind of disaster/bad thing happen. The job of leaders is to lead. When you vote for a President, you should consider something like a pandemic can happen.

Bush went through 9/11 and Katrina and was a leader there.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Almost every President has some kind of disaster/bad thing happen. The job of leaders is to lead. When you vote for a President, you should consider something like a pandemic can happen.

Really, couldn’t really see Trump handling ANY crisis 

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I mean it could of been the exact opposite if he'd handled Covid with rationality and competence he would of been very tough to beat.

Joe Biden has won absentee ballots counted in Pennsylvania by an overwhelming margin so far, according to data from the Secretary of State early Wednesday. If he carried the remaining absentee ballots by a similar margin, he would win the state.

Votes in Pennsylvania

bar-chart-800.png

REMAINING VOTE,

IF VOTING PATTERNS CONTINUE

COUNTED VOTE

In

person

Biden

50.3%

In person

By mail

By mail

By

mail

By

mail

48.5%

Trump

In person

In person

As of 5 a.m. Eastern

President Trump leads by nearly 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania as of 5 a.m. on Wednesday, and Mr. Biden’s chances depend on whether he can win a large percentage of the more than 1.4 million absentee ballots that remain to be counted.

So far, Mr. Biden has won absentee voters in Pennsylvania, 78 percent to 21 percent, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results comport with the findings of pre-election surveys and an analysis of absentee ballot requests, which all indicated that Mr. Biden held an overwhelming lead among absentee voters.

If Mr. Biden won the more than 1.4 million absentee votes by such a large margin, he would net around 800,000 votes — enough to overcome his deficit statewide.

Of course, there’s no guarantee that Mr. Biden will win the remaining absentee vote by quite so much. But so far, his standing in the tabulated absentee vote has almost exactly matched our pre-election projections for the absentee vote by county, based on New York Times/Siena polling and data from L2, a political data vendor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/04/upshot/pennsylvania-election-results-ballots.html

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I predicted that most of the 2016 map would hold except for PA, MI, and WI just because of how close the margins were last time and Biden's a tiny bit better of a candidate than Hillary (I was 50/50 with Pennsylvania because of his stupid fracking comment at the debate).  I didn't see Arizona coming.  At all (assuming it holds up).  What changed in Arizona?

In 2020 old white people like Trump less than they did in 2016. 

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Demographic is getting younger and people have been moving in from elsewhere I suspect.

18 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think the lack of hatred toward someone like Hillary was part of it ad well.

Kamala has work to do, has a good start though :)

I think there was less complacency by the Dems. Dems thought 2016 was locked up and didn’t vote or voted third party and that didn’t happen this time.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I would imagine shitting all over John McCain, even long after he was dead, didn't go over real well with a lot of people in Arizona.  Some people still have a sense of decency. Not only was it disrespectful, it served as a perfect illustration of what a small man Trump is..

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Unknown. It is very odd.  Must be a demographic shift. Calis who moved out (for whatever reason)?

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I would imagine shitting all over John McCain, even long after he was dead, didn't go over real well with a lot of people in Arizona.  Some people still have a sense of decency. Not only was it disrespectful, it served as a perfect illustration of what a small man Trump is..

No question 

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I think Georgia winds up for Biden.

I've heard there are still like 200k votes outstanding and they're in areas the Dems should win by 50 points. They should pretty easily make up the current gap of 68k votes if those numbers hold, which they should because they're almost all from Atlanta. 

Really looks good for Biden. It almost looks like NC could get a late surge, too. But I’m probably just being greedy there 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really looks good for Biden. It almost looks like NC could get a late surge, too. But I’m probably just being greedy there 

NC would be HUGE because a Senate seat likely flips too.

Trump's Georgia lead is down to 47k votes with still over 100k to go and recent results have Dems picking up 80+% of the votes that have been coming in from the urban areas. 

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 1