Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Trump has yet to even uncap his Sharpie.  

I would be awfully hesitant to crow about a Biden win until Trump concedes.  Trump has proven he will try to bend reality if he needs to.

Also, where is Bill Barr?  I honestly expected him to step forward and claim Trump may be right about voting irregularities, giving legitimacy to questioning the results.  Guess we will see

37 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m worried about Nevada.  Outstanding votes are from Clark County.  But are they “early” or “day of” votes?  Nevada is tight.  Agree on the other stuff; Michigan is going blue, WI is probably going blue; PA probably will tip.  GA is a decent possibility.  I’m not confident in NC; did the math there and it’s an uphill climb

The only votes left to count in NV are the mail in ballots that arrived today and those that arrive this week postmarked by election day.

39 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m worried about Nevada.  Outstanding votes are from Clark County.  But are they “early” or “day of” votes?  Nevada is tight.  Agree on the other stuff; Michigan is going blue, WI is probably going blue; PA probably will tip.  GA is a decent possibility.  I’m not confident in NC; did the math there and it’s an uphill climb.  

Muck up the post office in PA, hold NC and GA, and pray for a miracle in WI and maybe NV.  It’s not done yet.  

FWIW, if I’m on Team Biden I am in court now in PA getting an order requiring the post office to move all ballots to boards of election before any other piece of mail is touched.  Priority #1 for that campaign.  

Not sure if anyone on the next page answered you, but the outstanding votes are later-arriving early votes. So whether it leans red or blue could theoretically go either way, but the general belief is Biden will end up winning there.

If Biden does hang on to Nevada, he hits 270 regardless of what happens in PA, NC, and GA.

We'll almost certainly have recounts in at least 2 or 3 states but the odds are in Biden's favor at this point though the margins are still very narrow.

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Michigan dumps 201,035 mail in votes and not ONE is for Trump. Just not buying that at all. Canvassing board needs to be on top of that.

12 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

It is a bit suspect if they were 100%for Biden. You won't see that in PA. Trump should have almost 500k mail ins in PA.

This update capture shows 138,340 votes going 100% for Biden. Only way I can see this being legitimate is if they are counting votes by candidate, which would mean we are likely to see a similar 100% jump for Trump and Jorgensen. 

Odds shifting quickly and significantly in favor of biden.. it's over .

Gg dems. As a republican but someone who thinks trump is an idiot and an embarrassment to this country him losing but republicans keeping the senate is probably the best case scenario.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Not sure if anyone on the next page answered you, but the outstanding votes are later-arriving early votes. So whether it leans red or blue could theoretically go either way, but the general belief is Biden will end up winning there.

If Biden does hang on to Nevada, he hits 270 regardless of what happens in PA, NC, and GA.

We'll almost certainly have recounts in at least 2 or 3 states but the odds are in Biden's favor at this point though the margins are still very narrow.

Good to know.  Well done.  Probably won’t tip the scales in NV, especially where it’s coming from.  

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Can you imagine what the next 4 years will be like if Trump loses by mail in voting? 

14 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

I've voted mail in for 12 years, don't get the hang up people have on it.

The entire state of Oregon votes by mail every election and has for over 20 years. There is no evidence of fraud and the elections go very smoothly. We don't stand in line for hours to exercise our right to participate in electing our government. The disgusting efforts to disenfranchise voters in states like Texas and Georgia is un-American and blatantly racist. Take away all the inner city polling places so people have to line up around the block and wait hours to vote, if they can even manage to get to a polling place. Disgusting, a political strategy based on preventing people from voting instead of a platform that inspires support from more people.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

The entire state of Oregon votes by mail every election and has for over 20 years. There is no evidence of fraud and the elections go very smoothly. We don't stand in line for hours to exercise our right to participate in electing our government. The disgusting efforts to disenfranchise voters in states like Texas and Georgia is un-American and blatantly racist. Take away all the inner city polling places so people have to line up around the block and wait hours to vote, if they can even manage to get to a polling place. Disgusting, a political strategy based on preventing people from voting instead of a platform that inspires support from more people.

Couldn’t agree with this more.  Voter lines are a paradox: a nice reflection of democracy, and a terrible sign of voter suppression. 

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I voted yesterday in Niagara county and didn't have to wait at all.

How is standing in line voter suppression? I don't get it. I stand in line for a lot of things and never feel suppressed...

Requiring one to stand in line for several hours to cast a ballot is suppression.  Self-evident.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I voted yesterday in Niagara county and didn't have to wait at all.

Yes because there are enough polling sites to allow for this. Despite your specific citation to Turk, you blatantly forget to include the rationale for the long lines.

How is standing in line voter suppression? I don't get it. I stand in line for a lot of things and never feel suppressed...

Except when you are told "it's easy to vote" and then the lines are long. And for what personal gain? Not everyone is deep into politics and won't take the time to vote if they need to wait in line. You will stand in line for some sort of personal gain, something you'd get. Not the same.at all.

Edited by nkreed
Can't spell

25 minutes ago, Process said:

Odds shifting quickly and significantly in favor of biden.. it's over .

Gg dems. As a republican but someone who thinks trump is an idiot and an embarrassment to this country him losing but republicans keeping the senate is probably the best case scenario.

yup this is all but over for Trump. We will see what he does as a reaction and if he calls his supporters to take arms and flood the streets. 

as a democrat who thinks biden harris ticket was terrible this election was embarrassing for the DNC. if not for covid trump likely wins this in a landslide. 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

yup this is all but over for Trump. We will see what he does as a reaction and if he calls his supporters to take arms and flood the streets. 

as a democrat who thinks biden harris ticket was terrible this election was embarrassing for the DNC. if not for covid trump likely wins this in a landslide. 

you actually believe the republicans are going to take to the streets? 

Just now, Gene1973 said:

I don't see it that way. Is waiting in my Dr's office for 4 hrs suppression of health services? c'mon man...

LOL

the fact some people don't think voter suppression from the republican party is literally occurring in every single state in the south is hilarious 

Texas has been suppressing votes for the last 30 years 

Just now, aristocrat said:

you actually believe the republicans are going to take to the streets? 

umm. did you not see the maga supporters block busy highways before election or flood polling locations during early voting to intimidate voters? 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The DNC completely missed the mark again.

Ramming Biden down everyone's throat because they thought he'd do well with independents proved to once again be a mistake, just not as bad as the one they made 4 years ago. 

They can't get out of their own way. 

• Like (+1) 3