Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

Hahahaha, there is only one side that was for mail in voting, and it wasn't the Republicans.  You are really clueless about fraud and illegal voting, aren't you?

This is farrrrrrrrrr from over.  This will be in courts for years.

It's certainly not looking that way.

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

What, specifically, do the courts need to decide?

The votes will need to be checked.  Votes will need to be certified.  Tapes from polling locations will need to be investigated.  There is already countless examples of fraud going on with video examples on twitter. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

There may have been some fraud, but no way enough to sway an election.

I just wish we could figure out a secure way to do electronic voting.

Drawing circles on a piece of paper and then counting said peices of paper just seems so archaic...

Yea the republicans tried to commit voter fraud but it wasn't enough for them to sway the election.

• Haha (+1) 1

The votes will need to be checked.  Votes will need to be certified.  Tapes from polling locations will need to be investigated.  There is already countless examples of fraud going on with video examples on twitter. 

So... nothing specific.

Biden wins MI and WI and it's over.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I mean, not going to get into a whole climate change debate, but it is possible increased CO2 can lead to a greening and ice age diversion. I am on board with moving away from fossil fuels pragmatically, just not via politically driven climate modeling at the detriment to economic mobility of millions of Americans. We need to chill and not buy into the fear mongering from both sides.

The only thing about climate change that was politically driven was Trump saying it didn't exist, and "you guys" all went along with his politically driven message. 

The real message is science and reflected by scientist around the world.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I mean you're allowed to have your fun, your side won. You will likely have a good day today, and a great 4 years as you seem to really enjoy this lol.

Hopefully we all have a great day on Sunday, however skeptical I nay be.

So funny how you have changed in less that 24 hours. Where was this poster before the election? Before the election you just attacked people.

Edited by TBBills

15 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

The courts are going to be looking at the constitutionality of adjusting voting rules for the pandemic.  That's the issue.  It has nothing to do with fraud (which has NEVER proven to be a significant  issue.  EVER.  And is not now either).  Love clueless posters who just spew miss-information so convincingly.

Oh...but there is a video of it on twitter....Yeah, seems like a legit source of truth.  And even if, it would take 10s of thousands of fraudulent votes to swing anything.  A grand scheme of it, that is.  Not a few twitter videos that may or may not be real.

Edited by Mark80

Wisconsin Michigan Arizona and Nevada all look like Biden wins to me at this point. He leads in 3 of them and the votes still uncounted in those states are from mostly heavy Democratic areas. He only trails in Michigan by a few thousand where most the votes still to be counted (~300,000) are in Wayne County(Detroit) where he is getting 67% of the vote. That's all he needs for 270. Pennsylvania Georgia NC won't even matter.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Wisconsin Michigan Arizona and Nevada all look like Biden wins to me at this point. He leads in 3 of them and the votes still uncounted in those states are from mostly heavy Democratic areas. He only trails in Michigan by a few thousand where most the votes still to be counted (~300,000) are in Wayne County(Detroit) where he is getting 67% of the vote. That's all he needs for 270. Pennsylvania Georgia NC won't even matter.

I’m worried about Nevada.  Outstanding votes are from Clark County.  But are they “early” or “day of” votes?  Nevada is tight.  Agree on the other stuff; Michigan is going blue, WI is probably going blue; PA probably will tip.  GA is a decent possibility.  I’m not confident in NC; did the math there and it’s an uphill climb.  

2 minutes ago, Process said:

So what is the path to trump victory? It doesn't look like there is one. But odds are only -300 Biden now. Seems like free money.

Muck up the post office in PA, hold NC and GA, and pray for a miracle in WI and maybe NV.  It’s not done yet.  

FWIW, if I’m on Team Biden I am in court now in PA getting an order requiring the post office to move all ballots to boards of election before any other piece of mail is touched.  Priority #1 for that campaign.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

The courts are going to be looking at the constitutionality of adjusting voting rules for the pandemic.  That's the issue.  It has nothing to do with fraud (which has NEVER proven to be a significant  issue.  EVER.  And is not now either).  Love clueless posters who just spew miss-information so convincingly.

Oh...but there is a video of it on twitter....Yeah, seems like a legit source of truth.  And even if, it would take 10s of thousands of fraudulent votes to swing anything.  A grand scheme of it, that is.  Not a few twitter videos that may or may not be real.

You do realize that the adjusting of the mail in voting rules is leading to the fraud?!?  You're the pretty clueless one.

Tens of thousands of mail in fraud is really not that hard at all.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

You do realize that the adjusting of the mail in voting rules is leading to the fraud?!?  You're the pretty clueless one.

Could you please translate this to something understandable?  Also, if you can identify any of this “fraud” of which you speak it would be appreciated.  To my understanding the only attempt at fraud is the Trumpian effort to foreclose counting of valid ballots in PA.  

Do you have a job??  Is this really what you do all day??  Seriously dude, do something productive with your life.

You're posting here same as me and you're asking I have a job? You are the on going full on conspiracy and yet you ask if I have a job? Hahahah yea my day off.

Edited by TBBills

14 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Fraud? In what way? When did States rights become open season from the Trump administration?

• Like (+1) 1