Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

4 minutes ago, Process said:

This is embarrassing

Between his political commercials showing violence if he loses, to him stating that "this is the greatest FRAUD in American history" tonight; this is a call out to his backers to respond.

5 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Between his political commercials showing violence if he loses, to him stating that "this is the greatest FRAUD in American history" tonight; this is a call out to his backers to respond.

I thought George W Bush ran this country into the ground, but Trump will literally take the USA into civil war before going to jail. 

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I thought George W Bush ran this country into the ground, but Trump will literally take the USA into civil war before going to jail. 

Too bad there isn't a response for being scared. I am scared for this country if it comes to that.

4 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Too bad there isn't a response for being scared. I am scared for this country if it comes to that.

I have no clue how about 45% of this country thinks the guy from the Apprentice who implements the proven failed policy agenda of George W Bush makes a great president to the point where they would possibly take up arms for him. I worked for a charity in New York City that banned Donald Trump because he would pledge donations get all the press and then never pay out the donation. 

The dude who does the Map for Fox News is terrible. He says the Mail in Voting is in Biden's favor. He then looks at some counties with big cities (Milwaukee, Philly, Detroit). He keeps looking at 2016 and Hillary has a 10 point lead over Biden in those three counties. Instantly it's "Clinton was out performing Biden!" No fool it's because those democrats voted by mail. It's going to even out.

There is a video doing the rounds of blatant Democrat cheating in Pennsylvania - not allowing a Republican scrutineer inside the building to observe the counting of ballots and how to vote for Biden posters on the entry door of the vote counting hall.

Shameless tactics from shameless liberals.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dma0034 said:

NYT has it leaning Biden. It makes sense. Altanta is going to put Biden over Trump

Not so sure.  Atlanta's better at blowing a lead.

4 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Nevada - the gap is shrinking.

Could nullify the WI flip.

I wouldn't bet on it.

34 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

There is a video doing the rounds of blatant Democrat cheating in Pennsylvania - not allowing a Republican scrutineer inside the building to observe the counting of ballots and how to vote for Biden posters on the entry door of the vote counting hall.

Shameless tactics from shameless liberals.

Stay vigilant. 

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't see that flipping red. What is crazy though is in 2016 1.05mil ballots were cast in NV. Already this election they're at 1.08mil and only 67% reporting. Huge boost in turnout. Probably Dems who fled Cali, so likely Biden voters...

Voter turnout is way up throughout the country.  Things were pretty good in 2016.  Now we're in a damn pandemic where you have to keep masks in your car glove compartment so it makes sense why people are voicing their opinion in the only way possible.

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

those ballots in Atlanta were going Dem. plus officials said home were destroyed.

Of coarse they were.  You ever notice that those ballots always go Dem.🤔

5 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Atlanta did a really great job opening up the Hawks arena for voting. I bet they got a lot more turnout than you would expect. 

Even the dead and people who voted in other states came.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

WI and MI are tough because they count batches of votes when ready, whether they are day of voting or mail in, so they could flip flop back and forth today. But yes, if he wins NV, WI & MI  he gets to 270 exactly.

And then the court challenges! Lol 

• Sad 1