Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

It could depend on the split of the NE and ME votes.

GA to Biden changes everything. Hard to tell if NYT is accurate. They had Trumps chances at 3.1 as the highest I saw, so to be plus on Biden now is interesting.

I was assuming Ga/NC to Trump there.  I also think the Az comp,aiming is silly.  If all of the above are true I think two out of three MI/PA/WI does it either way.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I was assuming Ga/NC to Trump there.  I also think the Az comp,aiming is silly.  If all of the above are true I think two out of three MI/PA/WI does it either way.

I didn’t think GA would go Biden early in the night but NYT has Biden at the advantage with a lot of vote in.

AP calls MN for Biden. 

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Actually I read that PA ballots that come in after today are void, the postmark thing was shot down in court, iirc. But I'm tired and maybe that was a different state. Bedtime...

Supreme Court ruled yesterday that they can count the postmarked ones.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm calling Montana and Alaska for Trump

I agree!

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

16 votes. Now that Biden has MN, changes the calculus on WI, PA.

AZ and GA gets Biden to a guaranteed 260. Biden would just need 1 of WI, MI, PA.

Twitter making it seem like GA is actually in play for Biden but fox news basically just called it for trump and made it seem like it will be official shortly

1 minute ago, Process said:

Twitter making it seem like GA is actually in play for Biden but fox news basically just called it for trump and made it seem like it will be official shortly

Here’s the NYT needle:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/forecast-president.html

They were one of the first to give Trump the best odds 4 years ago.

Just now, Gene1973 said:

I'm not understanding that one, been watching GA and Trump has been slowly adding to his lead from like 75% reporting to 82% now... NYT map still shows it red, def not leaning blue.

There’s a ton of the cities not in. Falcons stadium had a water main break that delayed a ton of votes too.

Bovada down to -150.

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

There’s a ton of the cities not in. Falcons stadium had a water main break that delayed a ton of votes too.

Bovada down to -150.

Atlanta did a really great job opening up the Hawks arena for voting. I bet they got a lot more turnout than you would expect. 

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Bovada down to -150.

This is 100% right. According to NYT, DeKalb county is only 1/3 in.  Biden is up by 80k votes there (suburb of Atlanta). I believe that NYT is expecting that the remaining votes are mail in, therefore likely larger for Biden. That makes up ~160,000 votes in that county ALONE. Then more of the Atlanta vote is still missing, also presumed the mail in.

Also they have this note:

"So far, Biden appears to have flipped Mitchell County. According to turnout estimates, around 690,000 votes remain in counties won by Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump 2016 counties have around 110,000 votes left to report. 3m ago"

2 minutes ago, nkreed said:

This is 100% right. According to NYT, DeKalb county is only 1/3 in.  Biden is up by 80k votes there (suburb of Atlanta). I believe that NYT is expecting that the remaining votes are mail in, therefore likely larger for Biden. That makes up ~160,000 votes in that county ALONE. Then more of the Atlanta vote is still missing, also presumed the mail in.

Also they have this note:

"So far, Biden appears to have flipped Mitchell County. According to turnout estimates, around 690,000 votes remain in counties won by Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump 2016 counties have around 110,000 votes left to report. 3m ago"

IF GA goes Biden, I think it’s over. We will probably see a GA- WI and then no one cares about P.A. being the slow poke.

We need national election reform.