Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Which are all red currently. Reading comprehension...

Those states had a delay on starting to process mail in/absentee ballots. PA already stated they can’t process them. MI and PA at least will be red until they process mail ins. It’ll come down to how big of a lead Trump can get vs how many absentee ballots are there.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Those states had a delay on starting to process mail in/absentee ballots. PA already stated they can’t process them. MI and PA at least will be red until they process mail ins. It’ll come down to how big of a lead Trump can get vs how many absentee ballots are there.

'If everything stays the same'

Do you comprehend?

13 minutes ago, Process said:

Betting odds are getting close to even, and fast. Trump was -600 an hour ago. 

This is crazy. 

How many people bet on that s$&@?  You'd have to be crazy.  Then account for hedging by people on both sides.  Not very useful.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

'If everything stays the same'

Do you comprehend?

That’s a really idiotic statement. We already know the votes not counted in those states are mainly absentee/mail in votes. We’ve already seen those have gone heavily towards Biden. So, everything will not stay the same. The thing that matters is if the margins on EV is can make up any deficits.

The analysis you bring up then and are trying to defend literally has a 0 percent chance of happening.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

That’s a really idiotic statement. We already know the votes not counted in those states are mainly absentee/mail in votes. We’ve already seen those have gone heavily towards Biden. So, everything will not stay the same. The thing that matters is if the margins on EV is can make up any deficits.

The analysis you bring up then and are trying to defend literally has a 0 percent chance of happening.

You seem upset. I made a statement, which happened to be 100% factual. 'If everything stays the same and all neutrals break blue, Trump wins'. You replied with "no it's not". Which is absolutely incorrect. You can disagree that things will stay the same. I couldn't care less who wins TBH. But your response was wrong and you're just sad. Take a deep breath. Everything will still exist tomorrow and next week.

Just now, JetsFan20 said:

Can I go to bed? Will there be a winner

On the 12th or something.

NYT shifted GA to Biden on their needle projections.

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

It only seems like this will matter in PA...

MI and WI don’t have an ordering on how they count ballots. Early returns look like there hasn’t been a major count of the mail ins.

It looks more likely this will all come down to P.A. which said they won’t count everything until Friday. They can get votes in the mail as long as they’re postmarked by today as well.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

NYT shifted GA to Biden on their needle projections.

MI and WI don’t have an ordering on how they count ballots. Early returns look like there hasn’t been a major count of the mail ins.

It looks more likely this will all come down to P.A. which said they won’t count everything until Friday. They can get votes in the mail as long as they’re postmarked by today as well.

It looks to me like PA WI MI is two out of three needed for either candidate.  Am I missing something?

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

It looks to me like PA WI MI is two out of three needed for either candidate.  Am I missing something?

It could depend on the split of the NE and ME votes.

GA to Biden changes everything. Hard to tell if NYT is accurate. They had Trumps chances at 3.1 as the highest I saw, so to be plus on Biden now is interesting.

On not knowing for awhile, we can’t forget automatic recounts as well.