Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

So I’m guessing I’m the only person listening to podcasts previewing Ohio state - Rutgers tonight 

12 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

Trump will win Florida but Ohio looks bad for him and so do suburban white types that are more relevant in the rest of the country vs florida latinos with a lot of cubans

They are counting absentee voters first so I always thought Biden would lead Ohio early. Not sure he will win it. 

Florida was always going Trump.  Once Barry and Biden (and by extension, Hilly) cozied-up to Castro, it was all over.  That's why when Biden talked about Trump cozying-up to dictators, Trump should have mentioned that.  But apparently he didn't need to because Cuban ex-pats remembered.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Florida was always going Trump.  Once Barry and Biden (and by extension, Hilly) cozied-up to Castro, it was all over.  That's why when Biden talked about Trump cozying-up to dictators, Trump should have mentioned that.  But apparently he didn't need to because Cuban ex-pats remembered.

I rarely agree with Tucker Carlson(I used to more many years ago), but he's right about how the media collects, represents and presents polling data.  A super rare +1 for TC.  He's making more sense now, too

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I rarely agree with Tucker Carlson(I used to more many years ago), but he's right about how the media collects, represents and presents polling data.  A super rare +1 for TC.  He's making more sense now, too

Polling data is only as good as the sample.  And the "wary Trump supporter" is very real.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Polling data is only as good as the sample.  And the "wary Trump supporter" is very real.

The point is for any polls to seem legit statistically, they should have random results, but they don't.  There shouldn't be ANY bias in poll results, yet they routinely come up along partisan lines.  They should also come with a rating for accuracy by past predictions, not by margin of error.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Bidens lead in NC holds, it’s over 

Conversely, with early voting already tabulated, and only in-person voters remaining, this could lead to a pattern all through the night.  That will be frightful.

• Like (+1) 1