Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

3 hours ago, RealKayAdams said:

3 states of 20 EC votes I have holding for Team Blue from 2016 (Minnesota-10, Nevada-6, New Hampshire-4).

Every presidential election year I like to make an "upset" prediction for a state. In 2016 it was Michigan. This year, I think that President Trump will carry Minnesota. Here's why:

1) They watched Minneapolis and even it's suburbs get burned to a crisp.

2) They saw their citizens being beaten in riots.

3) They watched looters and anarchists rob local businesses and force many to permanently close. 

4) In 2016, President Trump only lost this state by 10,000 or so votes.

5) Fear of the Jew hating, brother marrying, money stealing piece of filth in congress, and her disgusting ilk.

I'm not always right RKA, but I am calling Minnesota for President Donald J. Trump. :)

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, billsfan89 said:

I think Trump holds Texas, Georgia, Ohio and Iowa. But Biden gets AZ, NC, Wisconsin, PA, and Michigan. Florida is a true toss up but if Biden gets those 5 states Florida is irrelevant. 

It would more likely show that Demographic shifts and high black/hispanic and youth voter turnout actually occurred. 

Trump holds Texas, Georgia, Ohio and Iowa.

Trump takes  AZ, NC, Wisconsin and Michigan and Florida. 

VA is toss up

PA will be contested by late vote count, but PA will be irrelevant by late tonite. 

blacks and business owners in NY revolt and Trump breaks even in popular vote

House and Senate go Red in complete repudiation of the Biden Crime Family

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, spartacus said:

VA is toss up

PA will be contested by late vote count, but PA will be irrelevant by late tonite. 

Brother, from your lips to God's ears.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, spartacus said:

VA is toss up

I think you are drunk off right wing talking points

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He should be arrested 

He will be if it was real. I wish people took video, pictures don't tell anything especially on TWITTER.

Need real documentation for this, today when I voted I had no trouble In/Out but I went before everyone else got out of their normal work time in this area. I know this does happen but people need to video it and not just take pictures.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He will be if it was real. I wish people took video, pictures don't tell anything especially on TWITTER.

Need real documentation for this, today when I voted I had no trouble In/Out but I went before everyone else got out of their normal work time in this area. I know this does happen but people need to video it and not just take pictures.

Interestingly enough I agree. I'm not saying the guy pictured is or isn't, I've got no idea on that, but if the claim is legitimate that dude's in jail or on his way.