Thoughts on Prince Amukamara as CB2 or deptH? (Update: Bills interested)

YoloinOhio

Just now, gregor7777 said:

Was it a money issue? I'm always interested in what other teams won't pay for a given player.

Ditto. I think he's definitely worth taking a look-see, the real question is could we afford him?  I'm wondering what kind of money he's gonna be asking for...

You know what though?  It's a refreshing thought to know that maybe, just maybe he'd take less money to come to a team that has a good chance at winning it all.  Its so nice to be on the other side of that equation for a change, instead of having to break the bank to sign top level talent...

8 minutes ago, gregor7777 said:

Was it a money issue? I'm always interested in what other teams won't pay for a given player.

He was making nothing. Like vet min. Ok maybe not that little but his cap # was less than 1 mill

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

I wouldn't hate kicking the tires. I think Norman is done, McBean is going to try and save as much money on the 2021 cap as possible and cutting Norman now rolls over a million or if you sign Prince to a low deal. 

Not happening.  Norman was very strong before his injury and he will be practicing next week.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

Not happening.  Norman was very strong before his injury and he will be practicing next week.

I have heard mixed reports on Norman, if he was looking good and can get back soon maybe you are right. Still I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on a player for the vet minimum. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That, or Chuckie's too stressed over Peterman hanging onto the ball too long to be thinking straight about defensive concerns.

Chuckie is not stressed at all with P5t5rman hanging onto the ball. No preseason games and defense needs tackling practice.

• Haha (+1) 1

Is it just me, or has everyone written off Levi Wallace?  After a solid rookie year, he did have some set-backs in a sophomore slump, but he is still a starting caliber player, entering his 3rd season (which is usually a watershed year for most players) and is probably better than most #2 CBs in the league.  Yet we are continuing to look.  Josh Norman clearly is an all-pro talent, but is Amukamara an upgrade? 

• Like (+1) 2