Another foot injury for Tyler Kroft

YoloinOhio

The Kroft signing, contract and continued existence on the Bills roster is mind boggling.  Beane (and McD) have done well overall and I like most of what they’ve done, but Kroft and a few other moves/decisions have been predictably terrible.

Edited by BarleyNY

When you look at the Bills cap list two names really jump out: Murphy at #4 and Kroft at #16. Those two guys eat up 7% of the Bills’ cap this season. I wouldn’t mind seeing them both go unless Kroft’s foot thing is minor. 

19 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Completely agree.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we see a trade for another TE in the next 24-48 hours.   I really do feel bad for the guy.  No, getting your foot stepped on isn't your fault, but dang this guy is as unlucky as they come when it comes to injuries and more specifically, getting on the field for the Bills.  Something's gotta give sooner than later..

The most important ability is availability.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I just never understood why teams pay pro personal so much money in front office when they could just put a poll on a fan website and get better results. ?

If they did we would have had John Skelton as 20 year probowl starting QB!

There were many draft picks over the years where we could’ve done better picking from a mock draft.

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Where?  Seriously....I've been hunting for news about the TE

I've heard Sal say it more than once on GR "Don't discount Croom making the 53, he's had a solid camp". 

Plus there is a love connection to the owner's family.  And as we all know, nepotism is the best -ism.