Are we better off now than we were four years ago?

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

plane.jpg

Gosh, you lefties have the most awful political cartoons.  Would the "character" really make that kind of statement?  A good cartoon has imagery and dialog that does not talk down to or insult the reader's intelligence.  Too bad all this crap is on your wall as wallpaper.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Booming economy?

Another person who doesn't understand that the stock market isn't the country's economy.

If everyone in the country was unemployed and 5 million Americans had died from the virus, and homelessness was at a record high, your thimble-like brain would think it was a booming economy.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/07/30/896714437/3-months-of-hell-u-s-economys-worst-quarter-ever

I know you won't understand it, but what the hell.

Worst quarter ever equals a booming economy.

I love the terminally stupid.

?  more intellectually dishonety

I said before covid

Not being a citizen my view is over the fence, but what I see is

The US has fewer close allies than before.

The danger from Russia, China, North Korea have increased

The mid east is still a problem

Oil pipeline issue still open

183000 deaths that maybe some could have been averted, leading the world in the category

Riots in major cities

Something has to change

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

And the question asked about “now,” that is, the present.  Not last year. 

Well I thought the question is in reference to POTUS and his great leadership, so I would think you would take into account his entire term and whether or not he has the ability to move us forward out of the mess that the democrats have created.

So this

https://www.aei.org/economics/team-obama-sorry-america-the-new-normal-may-be-here-to-stay/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjHqfSbjMjrAhUjlHIEHXL6DoYQFjAIegQIDBAG&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bls.gov%2Fopub%2Fmlr%2F2017%2Farticle%2Funemployment-holds-steady-for-much-of-2016-but-edges-down-in-fourth-quarter.htm&usg=AOvVaw2fjafHAag66wcTsYhp7WO1

Even with the mess the dems have created, yes we are better off

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I know that not everything is racist.  But I also know that "Wuhan virus" is racist.  Maybe one day you will stop blowing that dog whistle. 

how is it racist?  The virus originated there.

Science.  Facts.  Remember?

Just now, RiotAct said:

Because it promotes bigotry and xenophobia.  Is there a need to add a geographic qualifier?  Absolutely not. So why use it?  To stoke fear and demonize an ethnic group.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Because it promotes bigotry and xenophobia.  Is there a need to add a geographic qualifier?  Absolutely not. So why use it?  To stoke fear and demonize an ethnic group.  

I’ll go ahead and mark you down as “in your house, science isn’t real”.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Come on man don't be so insensitive, all those people in Wuhan reading your post will be offended.

Please call it the kung flu

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Come on man don't be so insensitive, all those people in Wuhan reading your post will be offended.

Please call it the kung flu

Whoa, that's offensive. Besides, it's the Flu Manchu.

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not being a citizen my view is over the fence, but what I see is

The US has fewer close allies than before.

The danger from Russia, China, North Korea have increased

The mid east is still a problem

Oil pipeline issue still open

183000 deaths that maybe some could have been averted, leading the world in the category

Riots in major cities

Something has to change

51 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

It is.  It’s a racist canard.  It fans bigotry, prejudice, and fear.  If you decide to use it, that’s on you.  It’s disappointing that you’re not better than that. 

It's neither racist nor a canard.  It's a shot at a corrupt government who lied to the world and allowed a virus to spread while stockpiling PPE and using their mouthpiece the WHO to help them all along the way.  It's opened the eyes of the world to both of them and their day of reckoning is coming.  Race has nothing to do with it and I'd have called out France or England or Germany if they had acted in the same way.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It's neither racist nor a canard.  It's a shot at a corrupt government who lied to the world and allowed a virus to spread while stockpiling PPE and using their mouthpiece the WHO to help them all along the way.  It's opened the eyes of the world to both of them and their day of reckoning is coming.  Race has nothing to do with it and I'd have called out France or England or Germany if they had acted in the same way.  

I have a hard time believing as much.  If you were taking a shot at the Chinese government, then the appropriate moniker would be the Beijing Virus.  But you’re not taking that shot.  Instead promoting and repeating a canard.  We’ve been over this.  We agree to disagree. 

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He's offended because he is bought and paid for by the CCP, which is why he calls everyone a Commie, to hide his own proclivity to communism

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When I was a kid my brother and I started a lemonade stand with the kids next door. I wanted to be the boss so we took a vote, but the idiots picked my brother, which was a huge mistake.

I wasn't about to let his oppressive management destroy the business so I resisted. In protest, I pissed in the lemonade, screamed at the customers, and burned down the lemonade stand. Needless to say, my brother's tenure was an absolute failure. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Lol. the DNC must really be crapping their diapers... 

You can always tell by the desperation of the lefty loser(s)?

here who start throwing new poo posts at a frantic pace.

Trump is hitting closer to the target every day.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I have a hard time believing as much.  If you were taking a shot at the Chinese government, then the appropriate moniker would be the Beijing Virus.  But you’re not taking that shot.  Instead promoting and repeating a canard.  We’ve been over this.  We agree to disagree. 

You guys bristled at "Chinese virus."  And again it came from a lab in Wuhan because of sloppiness (I'm choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't intentionalyl release it).

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Wonder what these flus have names like Wuhan, Hong Kong, etc? They are named for where they first are spotted.  Most originate in Asia.  They can infect pigs and fowl also.  In china there are a lot of farmers with small farms that have people, pigs, and fowl in close proximity.  The viruses naturally recombine   and can jump species.