Duke should definitely be part of the WR's this year

LB48

6 hours ago, The_Ripster said:

Is this Duke's last minicamp? 

I gave you a point for having the resilience to locate this ancient thread. Now how do I take a point away for dredging it up again to begin with?

Duke became a dying breed when Davis and Hodgins were drafted 15 months ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

I gave you a point for having the resilience to locate this ancient thread. Now how do I take a point away for dredging it up again to begin with?

Duke became a dying breed when Davis and Hodgins were drafted 15 months ago.

I hear you, yet he's still on the roster you know? And these threads + hot takes age like spoilt milk, so it's kind of funny.

Will Hodgin's be able to prove he's the better upgrade despite his durability issues? 

Hodgin's Oregon State film is awesome, I feel like he can prove himself, I just wanted some reassurance.

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

After working on a website for 5 1/2 hours, I come here and I see Duke's name...

...it's a sign.

So is 'merging traffic ahead'.

10 hours ago, DJB said:

I'm confident he will lead the Bills in all offensive categories. 

I'm confident this thread is leading a few offensive categories.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

If Duke doesn't pan out Da'Rick is a free agent.

What’s good, gents? What’s good?

Remember that time Da’Rick started showboating in practice and Marrone had to drop the hammer and was all “Son, is this going to be a problem with you?!” Obviously Doug wasn’t having that on the team… obviously.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The_Ripster said:

Who is his competition (if there is anyone) for him to make the roster?

image.thumb.png.f957aab1b8c866f2662e3f08472e02f0.png

He won't beat any of these guys out. You can already pencil in Diggs, Beasley, Sanders, Davis, and McKenzie. That likely leaves two more spots and they have to present ST value. So it's between Hodgins, Stevenson, Kumerow, Gentry, Powell, Lenoir, and Duke. Stick a fork in him. He's done.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's a shame that Big Duke can't see the field here especially after his big game in the playoffs against the Texans a few years ago but we have a lot of talent at the position.

Biggest mistake this team made though was keeping McKenzie on the roster last year when I felt Duke should have been in that role.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's a shame that Big Duke can't see the field here especially after his big game in the playoffs against the Texans a few years ago but we have a lot of talent at the position.

Biggest mistake this team made though was keeping McKenzie on the roster last year when I felt Duke should have been in that role.

Ooh, you've stepped in it now...