Josh Allen taking a video of Ed Oliver on his horse while driving?

Cool, but was posted the other day, we have a good group of guys on this team.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Perfectly legal in orchard Park

I'm not thinking of the legality, which is questionable actually, but it seems like a very stupid thing to do--he is driving a car on  a street with traffic and also filming a video as he does so.

Doing something stupid like this seems out of character for him.

Unless it was a self driving car.  We should start a Go fund me page, if not, and buy him one. 

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 1

Cut em. Problem solved. 
You got baker out in the Cheesecake Factory with randoms, Darnold and his mono, Rosen irrelevant but our guy uses his phone while driving. 
In all seriousness though, do we even know he’s driving? 
Is it possible he’s in the back seat? Or in the passenger seat reaching over? 
Is the road that busy or did just one car drive by? These are questions that must be answered and accounted for. 

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

I'm not thinking of the legality, which is questionable actually, but it seems like a very stupid thing to do--he is driving a car on  a street with traffic and also filming a video as he does so.

Doing something stupid like this seems out of character for him.

Unless it was a self driving car.  We should start a Go fund me page, if not, and buy him one. 

Oh I was talking about Ed Oliver riding the horse is perfectly legal lol

Well, look at the video again--okay that our franchise quarterback is doing something so stupid, so negligent? 

I will contradict myself when I said this is unlike Allen--as later I was thinking about him pitching the ball back against Houston. 

Everyone called him out for that, how reckless that was.  We should do the same here, for the same reason, so he doesn't put his own life and the life of others in jeopardy. (And, more importantly, the Bills season!)

I have huge respect for Josh Allen  as a player, person, and leader, but that doesn't mean I should not call BS after seeing this video:

https://twitter.com/BuffRumblings/status/1299816077682245632

Don't you think McDermott did the same? Wouldn't you if you were his coach?

18 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

That sure seems to be the case from the Twitter video. 

Pretty disconcerting, I think.  It isn't a country lane, but a street with cars passing.

He tweeted seconds after the video was taken that he had cruise control activated while he was filming.  Any accusations that he was behaving recklessly are simply unfounded.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 1