Bills sign CB Brian Allen

CNY315

13 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I'd wager they wanted to give him a better chance to catch on with another team, but I can't say for sure. Treating players right even when you have to let them go pays unseen dividends. What goes around comes around.

They did this with Shady too, and let Jordan Phillips walk early on, when both the Bills and Phillips liked each other but both knew the money wasn't available for him here.  These were classy moves, and help contribute to the positive image of the Bills around the league.

15 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Beane is going to trade White to get what he can out of him before his rookie contract is up. This move makes it obvious 

But then what would happen to the Tre White Goalie Academy?!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know, ask Chris Brown.  Well, Brownie, which one is it?  Doh!  Sorry Brownie, but we’ll see at the beginning of the season.  Will they let you talk then?  I’m just kidding as I am one of the guys who likes Brown.

Chris Brown: I’m passing that practice info to the Patriots, I’ll get back to you guys ASAP. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Biggest one I can remember us having is Nate Clements at 6'0" 200...

Gilmore is 6' 1" but only weighs 190 lbs

Drayton Florence was 6' 0" and 195 lbs

I was thinking about Derrick Burroughs but just found that he was 6' 1" but only weighed 180.  Charles Romes was 6' 1" and weighed 191.  I can't think of any more.

Just now, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I was thinking about Derrick Burroughs but just found that he was 6' 1" but only weighed 180.  Charles Romes was 6' 1" and weighed 191.  I can't think of any more.

Mario Butler was 6' 1" also but lighter...Ashton Yabouty was 6' 0" too

• Like (+1) 1

When it comes to corners.....I just assume he is going to be good under McD

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Tom Janik, 6'3", 190.   Long and lean.  Played more safety than corner. 

Trying to remember the name of the pro bowler we had back close tot he WInfield days.....he was a big corner

(edit Nate Clements)_

Edited by John from Riverside

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

When it comes to corners.....I just assume he is going to be good under McD

Trying to remember the name of the pro bowler we had back close tot he WInfield days.....he was a big corner

(edit Nate Clements)_

Troy Vincent was 6' 1" 205lbs but he played safety most of the time here

6 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Don’t forget Romes’ counterpart, Mario Clark. 6’2”’and about 195, IIRC

• Awesome! (+1) 1