Youse ready for part deuce?

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Has anyone checked out the Jets forums yet?

I did. Lots of dejected people already throwing in the season. There's a lot of people saying Allen is a bad quarterback on a really good team

And then there's a few smart Jets fans who are saying if darnold put up the numbers Allen did today they'd be anointing him the second coming of Joe Namath Jock

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Guessing they read "Allen still trash...only did well because of his weapons" and his 71% completion rate doesn't count...it was against our bad defense. Just look at the pass to Brown wide open in the end zone - yep Allen is trash" and the ever so amazing "put Darnold with that coaching and offensive weapons... Darnold be tossing up 500 yards and 5 tds to no ints."

Ps we have people here saying that.

And those people are seeing things.  Darnold is pretty much the same guy he was when he entered the league.

Edited by purple haze

On 9/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I think our players is gonna take matters in their own hands.  I think we will win the division pretty easy but not as easy as I thought.  Good luck until we play again.

Let's hope the pandemic is mitigated by then... my favorite part of Bills-Jets games in the Murderlands is watching the fights in the stands once the Jets loss is a certainty (mid-2nd Q)

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sorry, Jimmy. We’re letting you go due to decent analysis.

We've hired some guy named SAR..

Oh gosh... If that guy ever shows his face here can we please have a sticky'd thread where everyone just takes turn calling him an idiot? We need that kind of positivity around here... 

<quote Jimmy Spagnulo here>

Hey all my Bills friends. Loved watching that game over at the Saperstons unit. They had a veggie platter with real blue cheese and these little beef sandwiches with salt on the top that Shirl and me both liked alot. We snuck a few home with some cut veggies and had two more meals later that week.

Hows our buddy Jimmy doing. I haven't seen an ass kickin like that since the Romano collapse from my story above. Jimmy must feel like overcooked lingueeni right now...soft and ready for the garbage.

Isn't it funny how he comes on our fan board and makes a fool of himself every time and now he cant be found anywheres. That's a typical block head motormouth that I dealt with all my life. I don't see many Jersey types down here. They now better.

Good riddince Mr Spagnulo.

Howard

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

<quote Jimmy Spagnulo here>

Hey all my Bills friends. Loved watching that game over at the Saperstons unit. They had a veggie platter with real blue cheese and these little beef sandwiches with salt on the top that Shirl and me both liked alot. We snuck a few home with some cut veggies and had two more meals later that week.

Hows our buddy Jimmy doing. I haven't seen an ass kickin like that since the Romano collapse from my story above. Jimmy must feel like overcooked lingueeni right now...soft and ready for the garbage.

Isn't it funny how he comes on our fan board and makes a fool of himself every time and now he cant be found anywheres. That's a typical block head motormouth that I dealt with all my life. I don't see many Jersey types down here. They now better.

Good riddince Mr Spagnulo.

Howard

Yo Howeird. 

I'm glad youse didn't choke on your sandwich like your Bills almost did Sunday.  I knew Shirl wouldn't choke.

A lot of punks are talking smack after the game even though I came back and said what happened and explained how youse won.  Don't get me wrong, the score is the score and the game should count but don't count on nuthin like that happenin no more.  Our dumb coach let youse get a 21-0 lead then someone musta smacked him cuz after that we won 17-6 and injured a buncha your guys.  The Jets will probably pick up where they left off dominating the next time we play.  Still though I hope we get rid of our coach soon then the rest is for sure.

I don't no when we play again but I ain't exactly worried.  If Shirl is goin to the game and needs a place to stay you can hang out in the lobby.  I tell the landlord to leave you alone.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Yo Howeird. 

I'm glad youse didn't choke on your sandwich like your Bills almost did Sunday.  I knew Shirl wouldn't choke.

A lot of punks are talking smack after the game even though I came back and said what happened and explained how youse won.  Don't get me wrong, the score is the score and the game should count but don't count on nuthin like that happenin no more.  Our dumb coach let youse get a 21-0 lead then someone musta smacked him cuz after that we won 17-6 and injured a buncha your guys.  The Jets will probably pick up where they left off dominating the next time we play.  Still though I hope we get rid of our coach soon then the rest is for sure.

I don't no when we play again but I ain't exactly worried.  If Shirl is goin to the game and needs a place to stay you can hang out in the lobby.  I tell the landlord to leave you alone.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Choke?  LMAO

The game was over almost as soon as the kickoff.

On 9/13/2020 at 8:05 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I did. Lots of dejected people already throwing in the season. There's a lot of people saying Allen is a bad quarterback on a really good team

And then there's a few smart Jets fans who are saying if darnold put up the numbers Allen did today they'd be anointing him the second coming of Joe Namath Jock

Jets fans hate their team more than Bills fans hate the Jets.  They might be the most miserable franchise in the nfl right now. 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Choke?  LMAO

The game was over almost as soon as the kickoff.

I think they are the same person.