Youse ready for part deuce?

20 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Okay, Sir Buzz Killington 😏😂

I wake up hoping to hear from spags

It's better than Christmas morning. His schtick is golden

And it's even better because he really might be a criminal  😂

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

Is same Darnold living the inspiration for the next saga in the 40 year old virgin franchise?

I mean NYC QB from USC get mono In mid twenties?

tabloid fodder of him ‘making out’ with a girl in public?? 

when he loses his virginity he might quit football all together when he realizes that strange feeling from climbing ropes in gym class was just the beginning.. 

On 8/27/2020 at 5:59 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting too.

Ok, this post just made me grin at best until the last 2 lines. Then I actually snorted...

10/10 please troll again!

On 8/27/2020 at 6:24 PM, HOUSE said:

The Mods need to translate Spanish to English

The way I read it in my head, it was more Jar Jar Binks than Spanish.

jar jar.jpg

<quote Jimmy Spatula here>

Shirl and I took a week off and made our way to Jimmy O'Briens place over in Phoenix. Jimmy and me were good pals when we served in the PO.

he reminded me about the time I threw a rook around because all he did was complane about the weight of his bag. I threw a couple bricks in the bag and told him "now carry this bag all day and think before you talk"  His name was Al Romano and he was a little twerp with a big mouth. I told my buddy about you and he said this Jimmy guy sounds just like Little Al.  Aint that the truth.

This week will be the Bills verse a bunch of little Al Romanos. Your team will wine and complain about the weight on their shoulders and the Bills will keep piling on the bricks, one by one.  Josh Allen is my guy and his mustache is kinda like mine back in 1974. Anyways, its going to be a great game and you'll finally shut yer yap when its all over.

Shirl is watching me type this over my shoulder so she can keep me calm. She usually watches what I do because we have card club at 2 every Tuesday and wants me to stay focused. I saw your dumb post earlier this morning and had to respond. We have lunch at the diner today (meatloaf sandwiches and a cup of Sanka will hit the spot after dealing with you Jimmy).

Not sure how the rest of you guys put up with him.

Go bills!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

After hearing today’s news, it makes me think the thread title is something Odell Beckham Junior says often. 🤮

I'm surprised it hasn't made its own thread. OBJ has to be glad most stadiums will be empty this year. Hard to imagine all the signs fans would bring to bust his chops.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/6/2020 at 10:26 PM, MJS said:

Star Trek extras?

Well, at least one of them...😁

On 8/27/2020 at 6:59 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting 

Probably from jersey.

On September 8, 2020 at 9:49 AM, Howard said:

<quote Jimmy Spatula here>

Shirl and I took a week off and made our way to Jimmy O'Briens place over in Phoenix. Jimmy and me were good pals when we served in the PO.

he reminded me about the time I threw a rook around because all he did was complane about the weight of his bag. I threw a couple bricks in the bag and told him "now carry this bag all day and think before you talk"  His name was Al Romano and he was a little twerp with a big mouth. I told my buddy about you and he said this Jimmy guy sounds just like Little Al.  Aint that the truth.

This week will be the Bills verse a bunch of little Al Romanos. Your team will wine and complain about the weight on their shoulders and the Bills will keep piling on the bricks, one by one.  Josh Allen is my guy and his mustache is kinda like mine back in 1974. Anyways, its going to be a great game and you'll finally shut yer yap when its all over.

Shirl is watching me type this over my shoulder so she can keep me calm. She usually watches what I do because we have card club at 2 every Tuesday and wants me to stay focused. I saw your dumb post earlier this morning and had to respond. We have lunch at the diner today (meatloaf sandwiches and a cup of Sanka will hit the spot after dealing with you Jimmy).

Not sure how the rest of you guys put up with him.

Go bills!

Yo Howeird.  The phone is busy at your number and I guess you never heard a call waiting cuz it wasn't invented by a dinosaur.  If youse reading this, Shirl was callin to say don't wait up.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J--E-T-S

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola
  • Haha (+1) 2

When I read these lovely posts from Jimmy S., I am reminded of a line from Apocalypse Now, about Mr. Clean.

"He was from some South Bronx shzit hole and the light and space of Vietnam really put the zap on his head."

😂

<quote jimmy Romano here>

You don’t have my phone number. I was careful with it because I got burned by a guy selling replacement windows one time. You have nothing better to do then make fun of my team. You probably sell replacement windows. 

There was a lady once who I met in Jersey. Are you from jersey or NYC. Anyways, I met this lady before Shirl and she had buggy eyes like you and a huge forehead. She gave me a hard time so I bought her a drink and one thing led to another. She walked off with a little greasy haired guy. Her name was Marie.  She smelled like capacole. I’m thinking she’s related to you somehow. Another Jeets fan too. 

My wife wants me to rest up. My boy will be here this weekend and we’re going to Denny’s early on Sunday and then watch the game over at the Saperstons unit. Don’t say you’re with Shirl because she told me she’s here all night while I’m sleeping. 

Wanna make a bet? Bills win by 7 pts. 

Go bills. 

H

• Haha (+1) 1