Youse ready for part deuce?

YO @Jimmy Spagnola  Best of luck this season your team is gonna need it BOOM

J>E>T>S Just Endure the Shame

J>E>T>S Just End the Season

Q: How many Jets fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None they are happy living in Buffalos shadow!

Q: Want to hear a Jets joke?

A:  Sam Darnold

Q: What do the New York Jets and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: What does a New York Jets fan and a bottle of beer have in common?

A: They're both empty from the neck up.

My wife was about to put on a Jets jersey, I reminded her it was a choking hazard

:slappy::slappy::slappy::slappy:

•  
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

We'll see how much youse care about my education picking up your teeth off the floor.  If the Jets is such a dumpster fire what is the Bills?  We crushed them I the last game then stole their best player.  

I gotta agree on one thing though.  Our coach is a bug eyed freak.  He is smarter than yours though so we got no problem but I still sorta want Rex back.

P.S. J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

Im guessing by the Napolean complex you couldn't even reach my mouth on my 6'5" body.   So I wont lose any sleep over these comments sport.  But I will also anxiously await the dumpster fire Rex to rejoin the always dumpster fire Jets with a box of popcorn in hand.  

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im guessing by the Napolean complex you couldn't even reach my mouth on my 6'5" body.   So I wont lose any sleep over these comments sport.  But I will also anxiously await the dumpster fire Rex to rejoin the always dumpster fire Jets with a box of popcorn in hand.  

Big tree fall hard

7 hours ago, Muppy said:

YO @Jimmy Spagnola  Best of luck this season your team is gonna need it BOOM

J>E>T>S Just Endure the Shame

J>E>T>S Just End the Season

Q: How many Jets fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None they are happy living in Buffalos shadow!

Q: Want to hear a Jets joke?

A:  Sam Darnold

Q: What do the New York Jets and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: What does a New York Jets fan and a bottle of beer have in common?

A: They're both empty from the neck up.

My wife was about to put on a Jets jersey, I reminded her it was a choking hazard

:slappy::slappy::slappy::slappy:

•  

To quote Johnny Dangerously, that was fargin hilarious.  My only correction is not Sam Darnold, or Sahmmy Darnold as that troll Weiss says on Brady on his show, but Adam Gase, not Darnold.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/27/2020 at 8:09 PM, Rk_Bills86 said:

I have to tell you, the hardest thing about living in NJ is the daily reminder that for most Jets fans, this post is exactly what they sound like... before getting drunk. At least Giants fans don't have an issue with admitting that their team is either bad, doing poorly, or under-performing (sober or drunk). 

@Jimmy Spagnola  - your mother and grandmother makes terrible pasta sauce  and your family is a regular at Olive Garden.

You clearly havent spoken to the obnoxious Giants fans I know. ?

Hey Spags, how's your girl Snooki doing? She been able to pull herself off the barstool long enough to make you pasta and Sunday gravy? Or has she dumped your ass because of you having to pick up trash and empty the garbage cans on the boardwalk for the NJDC for the next three years?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Hey Spags, how's your girl Snooki doing? She been able to pull herself off the barstool long enough to make you pasta and Sunday gravy? Or has she dumped your ass because of you having to pick up trash and empty the garbage cans on the boardwalk for the NJDC for the next three years?

image.jpeg.94f4e1398314d95e08fc38d29f299bcc.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On August 28, 2020 at 11:28 AM, Howard said:

<quote Jimmy spumoni here>

Takes a lot of guts to make cracks about my wife and dog. Do you even have a lady. probably not. Ya know what we used to do with punks like you in South Buff - take them over o Seneca and Caz and watch them squeal for help.

Your NYC attitude doesn't bother me. Ive dealt with that all my life in the service. New recruits would show up at the square and act all tough. Talking about the Giants and Jets. How the Bills never did nothing. One young guy was on postal rotation and came up to the square to learn. His name was Petey Romano. who the heck names their grown kid Petey? A little husky fella with a big attitude. He learned quick how we work in South Buff and at the square. He crumbled up on the shipping dock begging for his momma. 

I'd make my way to your neighborhood but don't want to catch the virus. I hear it is making its way under bridges and boxcars where you sopend most of your time.

Say hi to your uncle Vince (we talked about him before). Ask him if he still remembers my buddy Chuck Gallagher. he must still have scars. 

Off to Dennys with family. Do you ever go out to eat. Guess not.

Go  B-e-l-l-s!

Yo Howeird.  I didn't say nuthin about your dog but now that you mention it, the dog is always wantin to watch me and Shirl.  I might have to kick him in the head to get him outta there next time.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Yo Howeird.  I didn't say nuthin about your dog but now that you mention it, the dog is always wantin to watch me and Shirl.  I might have to kick him in the head to get him outta there next time.

Probably cuz youse doing it wrong.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I seen in the post this morning that the Jets cut a buncha guys yesterday.  They was dead weight for us but maybe youse can pick them up and improve.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Hopefully not your 2nd team, they were your best players apparently.