Youse ready for part deuce?

12 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting too.

Yea, we'd a ready 4 u  Gang Greenies. Make a sure u bring your surgeon Dexter to play us fellas. You know, that sick guy who kisses everything. I never knew he played football too. Bring his most precise picks,  as our dbs luv those. We'll be restin our starters against u all again,  so tell yer clown coach that so he can prepare. We may even bring back Nate to play u bums.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting too.

Jimmy, my Man! How’s the NY Penal community dealing with Covid-19? I’m sure y’all can’t wear masks and social distancing in the cafeteria and showers is ..well, NOT gonna happen. Be careful and stay safe. Lots of career criminals are being released due to the pandemic. Hold off bustin’ heads til they give you your Out.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Hey jimmy!! Youse gonna let da backups play? Cause youse starters suck!

I hope Darnold stays away from dem sketchy dames and not get anudda STDs and miss half da season again.

12 hours ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

I have to tell you, the hardest thing about living in NJ is the daily reminder that for most Jets fans, this post is exactly what they sound like... before getting drunk. At least Giants fans don't have an issue with admitting that their team is either bad, doing poorly, or under-performing (sober or drunk). 

@Jimmy Spagnola  - your mother and grandmother makes terrible pasta sauce  and your family is a regular at Olive Garden.

the Olive Garden bit was savage 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Im about ready to come to Jersey and find this fool. I only get here once and awhile because me and Shirls are busy with my son and my sons kids and their kids. But when i see this kind of garbage i need to take it out like yesterday trash. That is what this guy is. 

We had a saying at the service (post office) - Don’t deliver stuff to those who don’t know the difference. That’s what this guy is. A punk. Why even respond to him. 

I still walk a mile a day and my wife drives me back. I do stretches in the condo pool and feel like I’m 50 again. This fool is like that dope that retired at halftime. He’d ask for help from his pals after five minutes. 
so done with this guy. 

Yo Howweird.  How's my girl Shirl?  Never mind cuz I know.  She's doing great.  Very satisfied if you know what I mean.  Ever wonder why it takes her so long to pick you up after your walks?  

If youse gonna make threats youse gonna have to do more than stretch in a pool where you just peed in it.  Do you wear your Depends in there?

You remind me of the peas I used to scrape off my plate at dinner.  Light work.  The peas take longer cuz they're green and before I scrape em I spell out J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

P.S. J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What kind of f-ed up education did you get that led you talk to like that?  You write like a never-been wannabe wise guy in the middle of a stroke.  No wonder you like that dumpster fire Jets organization.  I mean your head coach looks like he's having a stroke at all times and coaches like it too. 

We'll see how much youse care about my education picking up your teeth off the floor.  If the Jets is such a dumpster fire what is the Bills?  We crushed them I the last game then stole their best player.  

I gotta agree on one thing though.  Our coach is a bug eyed freak.  He is smarter than yours though so we got no problem but I still sorta want Rex back.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

@Jimmy Spagnola  -

The answer needs to be Darnold if the Jets hope to have even an okay season. It should be Darnold because the Bills are going to be the more complete team not having to really on high scoring games and will have a better ground game both with their RB's and Allen adding rushing TD's. So I will not be surprised if Darnold tosses a couple TD's then Allen but that would be about it. But I mostly agree with those in the clip that due to team circumstances Allen might throw more.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

We'll see how much youse care about my education picking up your teeth off the floor.  If the Jets is such a dumpster fire what is the Bills?  We crushed them I the last game then stole their best player.  

I gotta agree on one thing though.  Our coach is a bug eyed freak.  He is smarter than yours though so we got no problem but I still sorta want Rex back.

Pure GOLD!  Stole our best player AND he wants Wreck back.  Absolute PURE GOLD.  You sir win the lame troll award of the week.  Only one day left some some other jests scum might beat ya too it.  Git working on it or ya might lose the title!!!

J-e-s-t-s, JEsts, JESts, jEsTs......JESTS!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Rex, LOL.  Youse guys can go get a F$#%ing snack!  Oh, and pick up your shinebox too!

16 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

The Prodigal Goomba returns!

• Haha (+1) 1

<quote Jimmy spumoni here>

Takes a lot of guts to make cracks about my wife and dog. Do you even have a lady. probably not. Ya know what we used to do with punks like you in South Buff - take them over o Seneca and Caz and watch them squeal for help.

Your NYC attitude doesn't bother me. Ive dealt with that all my life in the service. New recruits would show up at the square and act all tough. Talking about the Giants and Jets. How the Bills never did nothing. One young guy was on postal rotation and came up to the square to learn. His name was Petey Romano. who the heck names their grown kid Petey? A little husky fella with a big attitude. He learned quick how we work in South Buff and at the square. He crumbled up on the shipping dock begging for his momma. 

I'd make my way to your neighborhood but don't want to catch the virus. I hear it is making its way under bridges and boxcars where you sopend most of your time.

Say hi to your uncle Vince (we talked about him before). Ask him if he still remembers my buddy Chuck Gallagher. he must still have scars. 

Off to Dennys with family. Do you ever go out to eat. Guess not.

Go  B-e-l-l-s!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsDude said:

Yea, we'd a ready 4 u  Gang Greenies. Make a sure u bring your surgeon Dexter to play us fellas. You know, that sick guy who kisses everything. I never knew he played football too. Bring his most precise picks,  as our dbs luv those. We'll be restin our starters against u all again,  so tell yer clown coach that so he can prepare. We may even bring back Nate to play u bums.

Odomes or Peterman? :P

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

The Prodigal Goomba returns!

Dat der is a insult to all duh goombahs evuh where. Youse shut yo mouf when youse is talkin' 'bout goombahs!

FUGETABOUTIT!!! 

j-e-s-t...jest, jest, jest!!!

5 hours ago, KGun12TD said:

Is your backup defense playing us? Word is they slapped around Arnold and the Jests first team offense!

KGun, Tom Arnold is now playing for the Jets.  I guess Rosanne wanted him out of the house.  Just kidding bud, us Kelly’s have to stick together.

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Dat der is a insult to all duh goombahs evuh where. Youse shut yo mouf when youse is talkin' 'bout goombahs!

FUGETABOUTIT!!! 

j-e-s-t...jest, jest, jest!!!

Minga!

• Thank you (+1) 1