Youse ready for part deuce?

Im about ready to come to Jersey and find this fool. I only get here once and awhile because me and Shirls are busy with my son and my sons kids and their kids. But when i see this kind of garbage i need to take it out like yesterday trash. That is what this guy is. 

We had a saying at the service (post office) - Don’t deliver stuff to those who don’t know the difference. That’s what this guy is. A punk. Why even respond to him. 

I still walk a mile a day and my wife drives me back. I do stretches in the condo pool and feel like I’m 50 again. This fool is like that dope that retired at halftime. He’d ask for help from his pals after five minutes. 
so done with this guy. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Spags, glad you're back. Hope you brought your shine box. I got a pair of wingtips that are still scuffed from kicking you around the board the last time you were around. Surprised you didn't say anything about how your QB, the mascot for Wendys, is better than ours. You fall in love with her yet?

• Haha (+1) 2

I have to tell you, the hardest thing about living in NJ is the daily reminder that for most Jets fans, this post is exactly what they sound like... before getting drunk. At least Giants fans don't have an issue with admitting that their team is either bad, doing poorly, or under-performing (sober or drunk). 

@Jimmy Spagnola  - your mother and grandmother makes terrible pasta sauce  and your family is a regular at Olive Garden.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting too.

Can’t wait for the Bills warm up game against the JV, also known as the NYJets, led by the worst coach in pro football and the dumbest QB.  Great tune up for the regular season.

4 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Can’t wait for the Bills warm up game against the JV, also known as the NYJets, led by the worst coach in pro football and the dumbest QB.  Great tune up for the regular season.

Right the Dolphins should be worried we actually get 1 preseason game.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Frank Gore might be the Jets head coach by the start of the 2nd half.  

It would be an improvement...