Youse ready for part deuce?

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting too.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 40
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

When we left off the Jets was smacking you around your house like you left the key under the doormat then youse decided youse was the doormat.  In a coupla weeks weez coming back to wipe our feet again.  

I seen your QB on TV and it reminded me.  Plus it made me laugh cuz he was trying to grow a beard and it reminded me a when I was seven years old.  He looked like he was waiting for the ice cream truck to come around the corner so he could get a push pop.  Is he really your QB or does he just deliver the newspaper to the field?

At least youse will get to see your best player again cuz he wants to win before he retires so he switched to us,. Good luck tackling him with those twerps you got on D.

I gotta say though I'm bummed I don't get to see no highlights of your dumb fans lighting themselves on fire cuz this dumb disease shut everything down.  I was looking forward to some crying and pouting too.

Didn’t you clowns just trade for a RB that averaged 1.9 yards a carry last year? Have fun at 4-12... 

Just now, GreggTX said:

Better not watch this one champ. Unlike when yous was wiping your feet and beat our depth guys, we're going to let the starters play this time.

I don't know they don't seem to play well against backups could be a secret strategy there.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

that “smacking around” was the best outcome for the Bills. rested most starters. outcome did not change Bills playoff qualification but  cost the jets several draft spots.

but that is logic which is hard for the new jersey jets fans to grasp.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Don't worry Jimmy, you'll get to see plenty of crying and pouting by watching the Jets.  

52 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Didn’t you clowns just trade for a RB that averaged 1.9 yards a carry last year? Have fun at 4-12... 

what 4 teams do you have them beating?  The Jets only play Miami 2 times.  And Miami likely wins at least once..