Edit: Good progress today - on track to finish server set up on Thursday

SDS

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

Going raid 1 NVMe given that any performance hit will be small compared to the leap in HP.

Hopefully we'll exercise it this year with a lot of extra traffic for the wins we're going to stack up.

I'll try to be around tomorrow, not that I can help much, but if something comes up throw it out there. Seems like there is enough of a cross section of tech folks here to come up with something.

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Hopefully we'll exercise it this year with a lot of extra traffic for the wins we're going to stack up.

I'll try to be around tomorrow, not that I can help much, but if something comes up throw it out there. Seems like there is enough of a cross section of tech folks here to come up with something.

I have a real server admin doing the full set up. Too many hackers and security issues to leave this to amateurs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I think the most extra traffic comes with the losses... ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I think the most extra traffic comes with the losses... ?

Ya. TBD is an island of negativity after a loss. I make it forbidden after a loss.

Curiously, the wins don't generate the same traffic as a loss. There's a PhD dissertation in there somewhere.

6 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

what happens if you lose your password? Is there any chance to recover it now? I've tried changing mine already but simply can't remember my old one to be able to create a new one

If you autologin with chrome, you should be able to access the passwords via the settings menu after clicking on the three dots in the top right hand corner.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/31/2020 at 6:44 PM, boater said:

Ya. TBD is an island of negativity after a loss. I make it forbidden after a loss.

Curiously, the wins don't generate the same traffic as a loss. There's a PhD dissertation in there somewhere.

For as much time as I spend here from Monday through Saturday I typically just stay away on Sunday for just that reason. 

Anyone else having issues posting on their mobile? I'm on a Galaxy S10 and if I hit the "Enter" key or try to delete a paragraph break the keyboard goes away. This never happened until today.

Edited by LB3

16 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Anyone else having issues posting on their mobile? I'm on a Galaxy S10 and if I do a paragraph break or try to delete a paragraph break the keyboard goes away. This never happened until today.

this is not a support thread.