Edit: Good progress today - on track to finish server set up on Thursday

SDS

39 minutes ago, SDS said:

What will probably happen immediately tonight is a mandatory network reconfiguration of the server. Shouldn’t be a big deal but people may see issues with connecting for a day depending on their DNS service. Has to be done before we go black. 

2nd, i’m looking to move to a new server anyway because our operating system has reached the end of it’s life. I’m not changing companies but using this as an opportunity to see if there is a better deal. I hope they have this done before the start of the season.

sometimes that can be entertaining so I apologize. I meant to do this earlier in the summer.

You've been ordered to wipe out our last Buffalo Bills forum since too much info has been divulged about today's scrimmage haven't you:cry:

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

You've been ordered to wipe out our last Buffalo Bills forum since too much info has been divulged about today's scrimmage haven't you:cry:

I think he's installing a Chris Brown blocker.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Remember Chris Brown and his account on BBMB???? The good ol' days:cry:

I remember when Fitz was in Buffalo and CB wrote something about wondering whether Fitz trimmed his beard. He used the word "manscaping."

You keep using that word.JPG

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SDS said:

What will probably happen immediately tonight is a mandatory network reconfiguration of the server. Shouldn’t be a big deal but people may see issues with connecting for a day depending on their DNS service. Has to be done before we go black. 

2nd, i’m looking to move to a new server anyway because our operating system has reached the end of it’s life. I’m not changing companies but using this as an opportunity to see if there is a better deal. I hope they have this done before the start of the season.

sometimes that can be entertaining so I apologize. I meant to do this earlier in the summer.

I received my MVP ballot in the mail yesterday. I voted for you. There was only one other person on the ballot. And he was a drunken and obnoxious reprobate. I had to put some thought into the vote but you came out ahead. Thanks for all you do. While we jibber jabber, you work. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, SDS said:

no need to apologize, and thanks for the heads up.  !!