Housch$$ released

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Was he?

I know it feels that way, since he was the last kicker we had.

But Dan Carpenter had a good run before him, and even Rian Lindell had a decent run. Until they dropped off the shelf, just like Hauschka did.

its interesting how that occurs.  One day a guy is drilling 55 yards with room to spare, next thing they barely hit XPs...

13 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Weird timing. He must have really stunk. Otherwise you keep him through near final cuts just in case. 

I am not confident going into the season with a rookie K.

Wasn’t confident with hauschka either. Cam sign better on the street in this case and there’s minimal effort to integrate a new guy.

15 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Weird timing. He must have really stunk. Otherwise you keep him through near final cuts just in case. 

I am not confident going into the season with a rookie K.

He didn't stink. Bass was more or less equal to him. If that's the case, Bass is cheaper, so...

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

they better be damn sure bass is the man cause kicking is maybe the second most important position in football.  look at the bears, vikings, titans and others who at times couldn't buy a kicker and lose nailbiting games in the regular season and playoffs.  look at the titans games last year with what 4 missed fgs?  

Detroit is the all-time heart-breaking critical missed FG Champion!

5 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The Youth movement continues..still going with Bozo punting though it seems lol Maybe next draft

I don’t think so..