NFL Ticket Streaming Option

This may be a stupid question, but I don’t want to run into any issues. I cannot get Directv in my apartment, but Directv does not allow my address to purchase the streaming option either. I have a friend in NYC that has a qualifying address. I know that the payment address has to match the residential address, and I can PayPal him the $ so he can pay. Will I have any problems streaming from my chrome book on my WiFi?  I know there is only one streamer allowed at a time. Do they have any way to restrict the streaming to certain areas for example?  We are in the same local tv market so local game blackouts won’t be an issue. Thanks for helping me with my technology challenged questions!  

Edited by chknwing334

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Just enroll in college, get your .edu email address, and then purchase your $75 streaming ST account.  You don’t even have to go to class if you don’t want to.

cha ching!!

That must be why I am getting all those mail letters about getting student loans.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

I called. Argued with the rep for a while. He said there is nothing they can do. Is there a specific department I should ask for? 

Keep calling and documenting yourself in their system under your name. Ask for supervisors, and tell them your situation. I was SHOCKED they allowed me, in a house (1st floor apartment) in Cincinnati OH to get the streaming Ticket. No questions asked.

Just renewed today, also. LET'S GO!!! Best $300 I spend every year.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:07 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Just enroll in college, get your .edu email address, and then purchase your $75 streaming ST account.  You don’t even have to go to class if you don’t want to.

cha ching!!

Don't need a .edu address. I used a free email address I created 5 minutes before registering for the student version.

Just now, DieHardFan said:

So you just needed a registered student's name, school and birth date and they asked no further questions?

Yes. Worked both last year and this year using info from different students. I used a brand new email address and credit card with my name on it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes. Worked both last year and this year using info from different students. I used a brand new email address and credit card with my name on it.

One more pesky question: Is the account limited to just one login (device) at a time, say for multiple TVs?

13 minutes ago, DieHardFan said:

One more pesky question: Is the account limited to just one login (device) at a time, say for multiple TVs?

Thats a limitation, only one login at a time. Also you have to watch live. There's no DVR capability. You do get access to the 30 min condensed games.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DieHardFan said:

Thanks! Very helpful for me and I'm sure others.

I hope it works. Clarifying the live watching, I do think you can pause for short periods and rewind/ff, but you can't schedule a 1 pm bills game to record and watch on demand later in the day. At least you couldn't last year.

Also, when you sign up they offer NFL game pass option for an extra $50. I did it last year, but found that I didn't use it that much so I didn't this year.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I hope it works. Clarifying the live watching, I do think you can pause for short periods and rewind/ff, but you can't schedule a 1 pm bills game to record and watch on demand later in the day. At least you couldn't last year.

Also, when you sign up they offer NFL game pass option for an extra $50. I did it last year, but found that I didn't use it that much so I didn't this year.

The brief pause rewind, at least for me, worked VERY bad last year.

Usually a few minutes after I've done a pause, I'd get a skip forward to the livestream (and miss the big 3rd and 15 conversion). 

First time posting, so forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere, but I'm trying to find the site where you can watch condensed Bills games for free.

I lost my link to the site when I got a new phone.

It was a dot org site.

I think they had Saber games too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.