Bills scrimmage 8/27

YoloinOhio

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

Encouraging without Diggs and in a wind tunnel accuracy and 300+ yards

caveat: it was against our 2nd string which is only slightly better than the Jets 1st string

The Jets don't seem too motivated for their coach.

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Encouraging without Diggs and in a wind tunnel accuracy and 300+ yards

caveat: it was against our 2nd string which is only slightly better than the Jets 1st string

Although, the Jets 1st string D got scorched by their 2nd string O.

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

So the the #1 Offense went against the #2 Defense? 

I’m less excited

Still better than the Jets 1st team.

"The Jets’ first-team offense scored zero points and turned it over three times in six possessions against the second-team defense"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Loving this news about #17 bossing it especially compared with news of the infamous Jets scrimmage yesterday.

Also happens to be 17 days until the Jets game...come on Goodell, let's move the game up to tomorrow!

can't wait GIF

That's me on @Jimmy Spagnola's couch he has set up outside his alley dumpster after every Josh Allen TD and every time Darnold sees ghosts...?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Probably because schitt like this has nothing to do with race despite what liberals want you to believe.

Why do you keep talking politics in this thread?  It was said many times to do it in PPP and not a football thread.  

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We really can't. 

We're like security facing shoppers at Walmart - if most people are willing to obey the local ordinance and wear masks, we can handle 1 or 2 that don't.

But if most people are like "F this, I'm going to do what I please" it's hard to stop.

It really depends upon the members being willing to follow guidelines and maintain primarily a football discussion board, where there are places (including OTW threads) where other topical issues can be discussed.

I can clean up a couple threads but this isn't my life.

Just start issuing 72 hour bans to those not following the rules like this.  Just my 2 cents, and I do not envy your job, and its got to be 10 times worse with all the craziness of 2020.  So thank you mods for all the work. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1