Bills scrimmage 8/27

YoloinOhio

So frustrated with WGR.  All I want is the Sal segment so I can hear about today's practice.  Finally he comes on (the segment is actually called 'What Went On At Camp Today' complete with a sponsor).  Sal starts talking about how solid Allen was.  Then Mike steers the conversation off the rails, and suddenly they're talking about the Jets signing Kallen Ballage and what his fantasy impact will be.  After 15 minutes of this, it's time for Sal to go.  Arggghhhh.....we deserve better.

And that my friends is my first post.  I figure it's a better outlet than screaming in my car.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Singletary’s ball security issues continue, Moss flashes again

If Singletary can't hold onto the ball he won't be the starter. Sounds to me like Moss is going to take over as the 1A.

Other notable highlights from that article are that Ford struggled today, Jefferson played well, and Tyrel Dodson looked really good. Joe Buscaglia thinks he will be the 5th LB to make the team.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If Singletary can't hold onto the ball he won't be the starter. Sounds to me like Moss is going to take over as the 1A.

Other notable highlights from that article are that Ford struggled today, Jefferson played well, and Tyrel Dodson looked really good. Joe Buscaglia thinks he will be the 5th LB to make the team.

Agreed.  I see Moss as our 1a and Motor as 1b.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

The coaches who watch him everyday probably do.

True. But they do keep trying to bring in competition. I firmly believe in the staff and FO. I just don’t think there is a bunch of better options at punter. Stinks. Maybe next year they draft one in a later round.

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

True. But they do keep trying to bring in competition. I firmly believe in the staff and FO. I just don’t think there is a bunch of better options at punter. Stinks. Maybe next year they draft one in a later round.

Bojo is an ok-good punter he's not terrible but he's not great either.

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I forgot he was even on the team. 

I did as well until Sal I believe mentioned him as a dark horse to make the team.

8 minutes ago, GG said:

Why?  He's gotten rave reviews as one of the better under the radar players.  Also explains why Live got the playing time.

Just a hunch.  I can't see him sticking over one of the other guys unless it's a money move.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, bearstobills said:

So frustrated with WGR.  All I want is the Sal segment so I can hear about today's practice.  Finally he comes on (the segment is actually called 'What Went On At Camp Today' complete with a sponsor).  Sal starts talking about how solid Allen was.  Then Mike steers the conversation off the rails, and suddenly they're talking about the Jets signing Kallen Ballage and what his fantasy impact will be.  After 15 minutes of this, it's time for Sal to go.  Arggghhhh.....we deserve better.

And that my friends is my first post.  I figure it's a better outlet than screaming in my car.

You’re not alone.  I recently discovered that I can listen to WGR on the Radio app during this past season and I stopped listening to Schopp and the Bulldog.   They might be the worst local sports radio show I’ve ever heard.   I’ll tune back in during the season, but until then I’d rather listening to screeching birds looped over someone playing the piano with oven mits. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You’re not alone.  I recently discovered that I can listen to WGR on the Radio app during this past season and I stopped listening to Schopp and the Bulldog.   They might be the worst local sports radio show I’ve ever heard.   I’ll tune back in during the season, but until then I’d rather listening to screeching birds looped over someone playing the piano with oven mits. 

So why are they so loyal to these guys.  They didn't hesitate to pull the plug on Murph (who at least talked shop).  Mike is rude to guests, arrogant, not funny, and offers so little insight into the actual team.  He's obsession with fantasy football and other inane matters hold no interest for me.  Pair Sal with Bulldog and I'd listen all the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, bearstobills said:

So why are they so loyal to these guys.  They didn't hesitate to pull the plug on Murph (who at least talked shop).  Mike is rude to guests, arrogant, not funny, and offers so little insight into the actual team.  He's obsession with fantasy football and other inane matters hold no interest for me.  Pair Sal with Bulldog and I'd listen all the time.

No such thing as a bad click/view people get caught in the trap of seeing what stupid ***** they have to say.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Count me among those disappointed that Bojo is still somehow our best option at punter. Ugh. 

His average yards per punt were second to last in the league last season, but he was actually one of the best at dropping it within the 20 yard line.

1 hour ago, bearstobills said:

No reason not to do both.

1 hour ago, bearstobills said:

First post on your 7th account? ☺️ 

@bearstobillsits a joke about people using burner accounts man 

Edited by Buffalo716