Bills scrimmage 8/27

YoloinOhio

The time was moved up due to weather. If they can’t get it in before the forecasted storms start, it would be moved to the field house. Per nfl rules only 4 pool reporters are allowed in because of Covid restrictions. Then those 4 reporters disseminate the info to the rest of the media afterward. Otherwise it will be like any other practice in terms of media coverage. 

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Is there really a point of doing a training camp daily report when the reporters are so afraid to say just about anything due to fear of suspension?  Not trying to be a wisears, but seriously.  After the Brownie treatment, I just don’t see us hearing any news substantive.

I think the other reporters have been doing a fine job and providing content.  Buscaglia and Fairburn have put out great reports on The Athletic.  Brown was just stupid.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Is there really a point of doing a training camp daily report when the reporters are so afraid to say just about anything due to fear of suspension?  Not trying to be a wisears, but seriously.  After the Brownie treatment, I just don’t see us hearing any news substantive.

They just aren’t allowed to provide depth chart info or where players are lining up. Same as all of camp. 

49 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Maybe........ There are plays they don't want advertised. 

The rules were clear.  Limit in practice tweets / reports.

Brown is paying for his mistake(s) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

yea I think he was mistaken in either thinking BLM or the weather could cause it to be cancelled. The Bills addressed both of those issues last night though, they will scrimmage. 

Sal said if the weather comes in they will move to field house. As far as player protests, haven’t heard anything yet but given how close we are to the start i assume they will take this approach -

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sal said if the weather comes in they will move to field house. As far as player protests, haven’t heard anything yet but given how close we are to the start i assume they will take this approach -

yea last night, well after other professional sports teams went on their various strikes, the Bills announced they would be scrimmaging this morning at 1030, so I took that as a response to both the weather and the strikes. I could be wrong though. 

The Ravens approach seems the most practical/effective.