Colin Kaepernick was Right

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think I said I don’t play by the rules and I surely don’t jump to your “comply” demand.   So you lost the debate and bailed. I get it.  

Hoax.  I don’t jump to your comply demands.  If you show me the discussion, I’ll be happy to continue it with you.  It’s hard for me to know what you would like to talk about unless you show it to me.  Hence Rule #2.  We can’t play guessing games here.  So if you’d like to continue the discussion, please take the time that you previously dedicated to declaring a fake victory in an Internet discussion and let the person with whom you have engaged know what exactly it is that you would like to discuss.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.  

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I don’t jump to your comply demands.  If you show me the discussion, I’ll be happy to continue it with you.  It’s hard for me to know what you would like to talk about unless you show it to me.  Hence Rule #2.  We can’t play guessing games here.  So if you’d like to continue the discussion, please take the time that you previously dedicated to declaring a fake victory in an Internet discussion and let the person with whom you have engaged know what exactly it is that you would like to discuss.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.  

The pinta...

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Simple Jim only asks questions, he does not discuss. You should know this by now.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So if you’d like to continue the discussion, please take the time that you previously dedicated to declaring a fake victory in an Internet discussion and let the person with whom you have engaged know what exactly it is that you would like to discuss.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.  

Already done dude. You’re welcome in advance. 

1 minute ago, meazza said:

You ran to the mods, you have no right to cite the rules

But it is kinda funny how he is misunderstanding what Rule #2 states.

Personally , I think that he has used it so much that he is just lost now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Lots of you pansies do that here. 

They do?  With all the ***** that goes on here if there was a lot of going on there would be a lot more suspensions.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I gotta Rule #2 this one. 

What is rule #2?  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They do?  With all the ***** that goes on here if there was a lot of going on there would be a lot more suspensions.  

What is rule #2?  

Rule #1, don’t talk about PPP.

Rule #2 Refer to rule #1

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What is rule #2?  

Anything having to do with 3rd Chair is #2. If he's truly an attorney he has totally wasted an expensive education. On the other hand, he might be kept on someones payroll because, sorta like they need a notary public. 

• Like (+1) 1