Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

I doubt a jury will convict him of murder or frankly anything.  The people who were shot were not innocent bystanders.  

He was about ten seconds from being severely beaten by an unknown number of assailants and the video shows one of the people chasing him was also armed with a handgun.  No one is going to sit there on the street and get beaten to death. 

Should a 17 year old kid be out patrolling in a riot alone without adult supervision?  No.  If anyone should be brought up on charges, it's those two people.  

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I doubt a jury will convict him of murder or frankly anything.  The people who were shot were not innocent bystanders.  

He was about ten seconds from being severely beaten by an unknown number of assailants and the video shows one of the people chasing him was also armed with a handgun.  No one is going to sit there on the street and get beaten to death. 

Should a 17 year old kid be out patrolling in a riot alone without adult supervision?  No.  If anyone should be brought up on charges, it's those two people.  

Has anyone else from his group been identified? I’m. It sure if I’ve seen more than one other person in the videos I’ve seen, but that may be the so called adult supervision you’re mentioning. 

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

so one guy who died was a sex offender and the other served prison time for domestic battery.  what are the odds the two people this kid killed are these types of people?   if that's the type of people rioting the left should probably distance themselves from these people. 

The other idiot shot in the arm is Gaige Grosskreutz. He a felon for burglary and weapon possession.

17 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

The other idiot shot in the arm is Gaige Grosskreutz. He a felon for burglary and weapon possession.

So that justifies the shooting?  

also, if you have an AR-15, I suggest that, like that idiot 17 year old, you get to Kenosha in the hip to make sure that TJ Max stays safe.  

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So that justifies the shooting?  

also, if you have an AR-15, I suggest that, like that idiot 17 year old, you get to Kenosha in the hip to make sure that TJ Max stays safe.  

Sure does, idiot boy had a gun in hand himself. 

What would you do if being attacked by 4 or 5 guys? Start crying and suck your thumb in the fetal position hoping the cops, who you want defunded show up and save you. Get lost you loser!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, anyone know why a man who took 7 in the back from a cop and is now a cripple, is handcuffed to his hospital bed?

Did you seriously just call a handicapped gentleman a "a cripple?" Or is that only offensive when someone else does it?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

So, anyone know why a man who took 7 in the back from a cop and is now a cripple, is handcuffed to his hospital bed?

because he is still under arrest for violating the protective order for the sexual assault he committed 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So, now that the picture is clear, let’s make it abundantly clear how unfathomably ***** and racist the OP was acting when he made this thread, when he accused Kyle Riitenhouse of being a “white supremacist domestic terrorist”.

- Rittenhouse worked for the business he was defending.

- Rittenhouse lived 30 minutes away.

- Rittenhouse observed absurd levels of trigger discipline.

- Rittenhouse was rushed by Gaige Grosskruetz, 26.  A member of The People’s Revolution Movement, a Communist organization, and a convicted felon for whom it is a felony to possess a gun.  Grosskruetz was chasing Rittenhouse, with the stated intention of “unloading the entire magazine into (Rittenhouse)”.

- Rittenhouse fired a single shot into the arm of Grosskruetz.

- Rittenhouse was attacked by Joseph Rosenbaum, 36.  Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile, registered as a sex offender in two states, attacked Rittenhouse, knocking him to the ground and tried to disarm him before he was fatally shot for his efforts.  Rittenhouse fired two shots at Rosenbaum.

- Rittenhouse was attacked by Anthony Huber, 26.  Huber, a convicted wife beater, attacked Rittenhouse with a skateboard while he was already on the ground.  He is on video hitting him in the head and face with a weapon.  Rittenhouse fired a single shot into Huber, killing him, ending the assault.

- Rittenhouse showed incredible restraint from a defensive firearms training perspective.  He was justified in shooting each aggressor far earlier than he did.

- Rittenhouse, in a crowded area, under riot conditions, fired only four shots, eliminating all three threats with no collateral damage.

As far as the OP goes, Rittenhouse was in the wrong.  The pedophile, the wife beater, and the convicted felon, all Communist revolutionaries, all assaulting him, atleast one with the expressed intent to murder him, are downtrodden heroes.

Oh, that and Rittenhouse, according to him, is a white supremacist.  Without evidence.

Carry on.

I only ask you this question..sincerely.

If a 17 yr old black teen with semi automatic rifle walked down that Wisconsin street a d shot 2 white men who appeared to be creating damage what would the discussion be. I think a lot more questions would be asked before accepting the same outcome.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

If a 17 yr old black teen with semi automatic rifle walked down that Wisconsin street a d shot 2 white men who appeared to be creating damage what would the discussion be. I think a lot more questions would be asked before accepting the same outcome.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Sure does, idiot boy had a gun in hand himself. 

What would you do if being attacked by 4 or 5 guys? Start crying and suck your thumb in the fetal position hoping the cops, who you want defunded show up and save you. Get lost you loser!

Each person who the 27 year old shot had a gun?  Nope.  Hoax. 

10 hours ago, dpberr said:

So which one is it!  Severely beaten or beaten to death.  Pick one.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I wish this black man had acted the same way as Rittenhouse and that he was still alive today. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kiro7.com/news/trending/retired-police-captain-killed-facebook-live-while-protecting-friends-pawn-shop/AI3DM5AH7FE25AKZ7A6WVLFVFY/%3foutputType=amp

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I expect all the white people would be out in the streets burning cars and businesses, looting stores and beating up any people of color they could find!  ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

Genuine answer, thanks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Rittenhouse is facing two felony charges of homicide in the death of Rosenbaum and Huber, and a felony attempted homicide charge in Grosskreutz's incident. Court records show he's also being charged with possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18, which is a misdemeanor.

Wisconsin is an open-carry state, but children under age 18 are not allowed to carry weapons openly in public.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting/index.html

• Like (+1) 1