Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump supporters - destroying America one death at a time

Only crazy people would ever go to a rally.

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So what is ANTIFA?  You're apparently the expert on such things.  Educate us, sir. 

For Bman anything that has #Antifa is ANTIFA 

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Still fits for all your replies

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

But you knew that.

PS:  Saying only crazy people would go to a Trump rally is how you end up with more Trump..................LOL

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

We’ll he seems (seemed) like a delight.

I know you’ll all be shocked and I don’t want to post anything till confirmed. starting to see history emerge that the 3 shootees have/had a fairly comprehensive history of running afoul with the law, including some violent felonies.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Idiots go out rioting, are shocked that violence happens...

Other idiots come whining and bitching about it on the interweb to others that

had nothing to do with any of it.

I know MY opinion has been heavily swayed by all the fine, well-thought-out posts on here!

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Lol Antifa must be a right wing movement because they are the only ones who seem to know about it or mention it. antifa.com was based in Russia for some years before it got shut down. Still waiting for some/any criticism of Russia from our leader. Bizarre. Should I vote for Putin? 

Let's not encourage people with guns to go into other communities during social unrest. We can do better. This is just blood-letting. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

PS:  Saying only crazy people would go to a Trump rally is how you end up with more Trump..................LOL

Guy uses lol b.c he knows he isn't funny.

4 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Blake admitted he had a knife on the driver side floor.

I do not see the knife as an issue at all. 

Here is the issue imho.

1. There was no imminent danger

2. The crime being investigated does not warrant such a violent reaction from police.

3. They know who this guy is, even if he runs they will get him.

4. Disable the car.

5. And the big issue....not 1 shot to the leg...to stop him,,,,,,but 7 or 8 in the back..  you would never shoot a deer 8 times, or a bear. That leads me...a white guy to say this is a hate crime by a gutless cop.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Magox said:

You should watch the video.  And sadly yes, if he hadn't of been there, those 2 people would be alive.  But we can't erase the fact that those people were looking to do bodily harm to him and the notion that they were going to chase after someone who was armed was incredibly stupid and because of their actions, they died.

It took two to tango.

"Sadly."

27 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I do not see the knife as an issue at all. 

Here is the issue imho.

1. There was no imminent danger

2. The crime being investigated does not warrant such a violent reaction from police.

3. They know who this guy is, even if he runs they will get him.

4. Disable the car.

5. And the big issue....not 1 shot to the leg...to stop him,,,,,,but 7 or 8 in the back..  you would never shoot a deer 8 times, or a bear. That leads me...a white guy to say this is a hate crime by a gutless cop.

Or a scared human being.  Why officers don't go through a more rigorous training process is beyond me.  About 2/3rds of states allow police officers to start working before they go through basic training.

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Or a scared human being.  Why officers don't go through a more rigorous training process is beyond me.  About 2/3rds of states allow police officers to start working before they go through basic training.

I can agree it is training related, police are trained as military force to be used against citizens. Was he frightened...no...He has been there before....was he out if control...yes! Was he power hungry...yes!

Did he follow his training...perhaps but I do not know that..but does not stop it from being a hate crime,

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Actually a combination of crazy people voting for Trump, reasonable people wasting votes on Jill Stein, and an atrocious Hillary Clinton campaign gave rise tot his mess. 

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

I can agree it is training related, police are trained as military force to be used against citizens. Was he frightened...no...He has been there before....was he out if control...yes! Was he power hungry...yes!

Did he follow his training...perhaps but I do not know that..but does not stop it from being a hate crime,

Now it's a hate crime???

WTF are you talking about? You would have done the same damn thing if you were in his shoes. Since when is a knife not an issue when you plan to use it on someone? You say 8 shots? There were 7, let's keep exaggerating the amount of shots fired. Face it, the guy was a real POS, he got what he was looking for. He'll probably get a nice settlement from the city. He just won the lotto in his mind. People like you keep coddling these criminals. Can't wait until they turn on you, and they will. Just a matter of time.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, westside2 said:

Now it's a hate crime???

WTF are you talking about? You would have done the same damn thing if you were in his shoes. Since when is a knife not an issue when you plan to use it on someone? You say 8 shots? There were 7, let's keep exaggerating the amount of shots fired. Face it, the guy was a real POS, he got what he was looking for. He'll probably get a nice settlement from the city. He just won the lotto in his mind. People like you keep coddling these criminals. Can't wait until they turn on you, and they will. Just a matter of time.

Yes a hate crime...the guy was a real pos???.you have no idea who he is.

So, what crime did he committ that warranted being shot 7 times in the back...was that because he was a real POS  in the cops mind?

He got what he is looking for and now wins the lottery? 

I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. 

There is not a hunter in the world that would shoot an animal in the back 7 times..out of respect. They would kill it to reduce suffering with 1 shot.

This is a hate crime!

Thanks for wishing harm on me...we NOW know who is the POS.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

So, what crime did he committ that warranted being shot 7 times in the back...was that because he was a real POS  in the cops mind?

There is not a hunter in the world that would shoot an animal in the back 7 times..out of respect. They would kill it to reduce suffering with 1 shot.

This is a hate crime!

I wouldn't call that scumbag an animal. That's an insult to animals. A hate crime! LMAO!!!

You're a real piece of work, keep siding with the criminals. Let's see how that goes. Stay in canada and stay out of our politics.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

This is a hate crime!

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

I guess one of the people who passed away in the shooting was a pedophile. I think the other may have been a domestic abuser.  I wonder why some of these people are so fond of the idea of abolishing the police. 

https://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/WI60063/Joseph-D-Rosenbaum.html

Were any communists killed in this battle?  I have to believe that at least one of these guys was a communist.