Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How long do those timeouts last?

Varies.  Folks usually given chances to change state. 

Usually takes a few instances or (a total "you're wrong I'm right and you're a stupid coward who hates me nananananboooboo" meltdown in PM to the wrong mod - me, for one)  for us to get that "ok, ain't changing, take it or leave it" and do the Permaban

Usually something like warn without ban,3 days, week, month is the progression

There's also the favorite "create a new identity" ploy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Right, but that isn't what we are debating.  He is being charged with homicide and the evidence shows that he didn't murder anyone.  

Justice should prevail.

My out-of-town point was sort of a sidebar, but you've got to realize that this kid's poor decision led him to have to defend himself and two people are dead because of it, justified or not. I know it doesn't erase self-defense (though admittedly, I haven't watched the video).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a clear cut case of self defense.  I've got the receipts:

Video 1 - Shows he's being chased by a mob

Video 2 is in Slow Motion and it shows him being attacked by multiple people

Image 3, one of the guys who was attacking him had a hand gun who he later shot in the arm.

Image 4 shows him getting hit by a skateboard 

Image 5 shows him getting drop kicked

This is self defense.

Case closed

Excellent post.  You beat me to it.

The OP is just a racist hack with an axe to grind, and a Communist to boot.

His grievance is that “white people”, not people in general, but “white people”, are defending property from Communist thugs.

And he has a problem with this, because “white people shouldn’t be powerful enough” to defend themselves from useless flesh sacks like himself.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

People who roleplay looting revolutionary should read the costume package fully before purchase.

If you assault people with rifles, you might get shot by those people. 

It amuses me that some are outraged at how unsafe the looting is and the cops should do something about that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Magox said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a clear cut case of self defense.  I've got the receipts:

Video 1 - Shows he's being chased by a mob

Video 2 is in Slow Motion and it shows him being attacked by multiple people

Image 3, one of the guys who was attacking him had a hand gun who he later shot in the arm.

Image 4 shows him getting hit by a skateboard 

Image 5 shows him getting drop kicked

This is self defense.

Case closed

Why was he there with a gun in the first place.... S many crazy people anymore.

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

People who roleplay looting revolutionary should read the costume package fully before purchase.

If you assault people with rifles, you might get shot by those people. 

It amuses me that some are outraged at how unsafe the looting is and the cops should do something about that. 

Why was he walking around with a rifle out in the first place? If he was home none of this ***** would have happened yet crazy people feel the need to be in the middle of it with a rifle.

So this is another case of ANTIFA right?

• Haha (+1) 1

If you were attacked by a crazed grizzly, or a cougar, or you chased a rabbit, or deer who was running away....you would never shoot it 8 times...

A real hunter would respect the animal.

Some Cops have little respect for black lives. 

The NBA has responded, cross roads are fast approaching...is the moment too big for the politicians....this is like the second vote for emancipation since Lincoln...is the country able to accept the moment. There is No MLK Jr to control the anger.

• Haha (+1) 1

Since I have that idiot blocked, I wasn't able to read what he wrote.  

13 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the people who attacked him originally could have also claim self defense. attacking a man standing there with a gun. they don't know who he is. if a man is approaching me with an assault rifle and he is not law enforcement or military i'm doing whatever I can to stop him. 

white people in this country have too much power holding a gun around. 

That's not how it works.

You must be confused with how it works with the Maoist Red guards.  Here in the U.S you are proven innocent until found guilty.  Not the other way around.

The video's that I showed clearly proves he was defending himself.  He was being chased by someone with a gun, hit over the head with a skateboard while on the ground, drop kicked and chased by a mob.     Now if you have other video to show differently than please post it.       And the video shows not him approaching others but others chasing him.  

In regards to your white people comment, are you saying white people shouldn't be holding guns around?  :lol:  idiot.

And how do you know he was there to shoot protesters?  What's your proof?  What proof do you have that establishes that motive?  It's possible.  He may have been there itching to shoot someone.  I don't know him from Adam, as far as I know he could be a psychopath.  Her certainly shouldn't have been there, extremely poor judgement at the least.  But there is no proof that I know of that shows he was there to "shoot protesters".

20 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

"defending private property"

are you ***** stupid? lol 

you can't just stand in front of a gas station and shoot people. the kid was from out of state, he didn't own the gas station. he wasn't defending anything. he was there to shoot protesters. case closed. he should spend the rest of his life rotting in a jail cell. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/26/jacob-blake-kenosha-police-protests/

This man drove over state borders, shot protesters to death, and got in his car in front of the police and drove back home. 

And yet there are braindead people who think nothing is wrong with this country and with the police force. 

The Left will broadstroke this as typical RW behavior across the country and minimize cities in total ruin, beatings, looting and lives ruined due to LW riots as no big deal.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Justice should prevail.

My out-of-town point was sort of a sidebar, but you've got to realize that this kid's poor decision led him to have to defend himself and two people are dead because of it, justified or not. I know it doesn't erase self-defense (though admittedly, I haven't watched the video).

You should watch the video.  And sadly yes, if he hadn't of been there, those 2 people would be alive.  But we can't erase the fact that those people were looking to do bodily harm to him and the notion that they were going to chase after someone who was armed was incredibly stupid and because of their actions, they died.

It took two to tango.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Why was he there with a gun in the first place.... S many crazy people anymore.

To defend private property from violent Communist mobs.

Which is a moral and just thing to do.

What is it with you folks who think people who oppose what’s been happening are supposed to just sit back and take it?

Do you not realize that was a stupid assumption?  That the majority of the country, especially once you get away from the coasts, don’t relish being victims, and will instead refuse to be victimized, incorporating lethal force as necessary?

The left has been pushing for this for months, and now it will reap what it has sowed.

This won’t be an isolated incident. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No.

But you knew that.

You are the last person I want confirmation from, you don't even know the difference between real and fake.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What is it with you folks who think people who oppose what’s been happening are supposed to just sit back and take it?

Do you not realize that was a stupid assumption?  That the majority of the country, especially once you get away from the coasts, don’t relish being victims, and will instead refuse to be victimized, incorporating lethal force as necessary?

The left has been pushing for this for months, and now it will reap what it has sowed.

That was his property? I thought he was from out of state. Honestly if you drive that far you WANT to use your gun.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

And sadly yes, if he hadn't of been there, those 2 people would be alive. It took two to tango.

Bingo. The punks on both sides think this is a game. Someone finally poked an eye out.

Also, had the two deceased gentleman been home, working, they'd likely still be alive. Crazy thought these days; I know. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I've said it before, until some of these scumbags are put in body bags, these riots will continue, they are brave in a pack, but alone, like most libs they're wussies, with a P

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You are the last person I want confirmation from, you don't even know the difference between real and fake.

The arguments that all the posters above are making...........are REAL.

The attempted diversion with Antifa that you are selling...........is fake.

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

That was his property? I thought he was from out of state. Honestly if you drive that far you WANT to use your gun.

Private property.  Not his, but someone’s.

Are you really making the argument that only the property owner has the right to defend their own property, and that anyone else is simply obligated to be a bystander?

And so what if he did want to use his gun?  He didn’t assault anyone.  He responded when being assaulted.  I think Communists should be stacked in mass graves.  I’d be thrilled to shoot a Communist who attacked me, my loved ones, or my property while in the act.

Enjoyment  doesn’t somehow make defense Into murder.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

The arguments that all the posters above are making...........are REAL.

The attempted diversion with Antifa that you are selling...........is fake.

You're welcome.

Just doing the same ***** you do.