F’n Edelman tweet

Mr Info

53 minutes ago, todd said:

He’s a little punk. He’s at the stage of his career where he shouldn’t be a punk, but he still is. Can’t wait for poyer to meet him across the middle.

Edelman doesn’t have Brady anymore who gets rid of it in 2 seconds.  He has a career QB who is banged up, who has a career QB completion % of 59.6%.  I love how Allen is so decisive with a 59% (I know 58.8% but cmon) and there are serious questions but Superman who is not super anymore is going to save the day for NE.  Give me a break.  He’ll hold onto the ball too long with our defense and his last as he has always done, and Milano, Edmunds, Poyer, and Hyde are going to tattoo the guy.  How much you Edelman doesn’t make the out of one of the two Bills games.  Not best cause I want him hurt, but a QB known for holding onto the ball too long and a tiny WR who is by the way 34, getting crushed by a top 3 defense for 5e last few years.

God I hope McD puts this pic on the bulletin board now.  

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We would love that little weasel if he played for us. Such a dbag but he would be our dbag. 

1 hour ago, eball said:

Yeah, that's kind of how sports work, genius.  We like our own good players and dislike our rivals' good players.  Thanks for clearing it up.

Respectfully to both of you, didn't Beane and McDermott chase the Dbags off the Bills roster, even the good ones, a few years ago?  

:flirt:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, todd said:

He’s a little punk. He’s at the stage of his career where he shouldn’t be a punk, but he still is. Can’t wait for poyer to meet him across the middle.

Edelman doesn’t have Brady anymore who gets rid of it in 2 seconds.  He has a career QB who is banged up, who has a career QB completion % of 59.6%.  I love how Allen is so decisive with a 59% (I know 58.8% but cmon) and there are serious questions but Superman who is not super anymore is going to save the day for NE.  Give me a break.  He’ll hold onto the ball too long with our defense and his last as he has always done, and Milano, Edmunds, Poyer, and Hyde are going to tattoo the guy.  How much you Edelman doesn’t make the out of one of the two Bills games.  Not best cause I want him hurt, but a QB known for holding onto the ball too long and a tiny WR who is by the way 34, getting crushed by a top 3 defense for 5e last few years.

God I hope McD puts this pic on the bulletin board now.  

Gugs, he’s reformed.

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Superman & Batman...please crush these guys, Bills.

Edelman really is an ass.

Someone with some better photoshop skills than me needs to retool this image to Cam dressed as Batman, and Jules dressed as Robin in the old 60's Adam West style. 

6 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

I didn’t know that Batman led the league in drops last year.

Yea I think he definitely slowed down last year despite putting up over 1,000 yards. He just didn't make those clutch plays he has made a career out of making.... like the flying catch over the top of a Seahawks defender and holding the ball despite being flattened by another one in the Superbowl.

I think Edelman has been an incredible player. He might even have been underrated. And yes, he is a douche, I get it. But I don't hate him. He is the kinda guy I'd want on my team every day of the week and twice on Sundays.