Training Camp 8/26 is walk through only. Scrimmage on Thursday.

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just FYI. No media coverage today.

Thanks Yolo!  Man I'm really excited to see how the scrimmage goes tomorrow...just hearing how multiple players are saying this is the most competitive training camp they've ever been to, all the positional battles for roster spots, how the WR corps is arguably one of the best the Bills have ever had, how the rookies have shined from day one and are exceeding everyone's expectations...man I do NOT envy McDermott and McBean having to make the choices on our final 53...there are going to be some extremely talented players finding themselves on the outside looking in come D-day...and even the practice squad won't be big enough to harness all of our talent.  I have zero doubt that this team has the talent, depth, and coaching to take us all the way to the Super Bowl.  To me, anything short of making it to the AFC championship would be considered a let-down...

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Thanks Yolo!  Man I'm really excited to see how the scrimmage goes tomorrow...just hearing how multiple players are saying this is the most competitive training camp they've ever been to, all the positional battles for roster spots, how the WR corps is arguably one of the best the Bills have ever had, how the rookies have shined from day one and are exceeding everyone's expectations...man I do NOT envy McDermott and McBean having to make the choices on our final 53...there are going to be some extremely talented players finding themselves on the outside looking in come D-day...and even the practice squad won't be big enough to harness all of our talent.  I have zero doubt that this team has the talent, depth, and coaching to take us all the way to the Super Bowl.  To me, anything short of making it to the AFC championship would be considered a let-down...

It allllllll comes down to Josh. I agree with the bold script, we have it all, we just need our QB to make the third year leap and then the last sentence becomes a reality. But if anyone is still skeptical about how this team is built and run, they shouldnt be. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is Stefon Diggs a great walking route runner?

I'm sure Gabe Davis is killing it too

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just FYI. No media coverage today.

Thanks Yolo ... if you have the time would you mind just making some cool stuff up and posting it anyway!! :P A few sacks for Oliver and laser accurate bombs from Allen!

Seriously though ... thanks for all your updates over the past couple of weeks and going forward.

As someone who doesnt use Facebook/Twitter I really appreciate being kept up to date through this forum.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is Stefon Diggs a great walking route runner?

This statement reminds me of a saying I heard years ago, “dancing is like standing still only faster” 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I was wondering about Croom? Is he still dating the Pegulas daughter? I’m sure he will be sticking around somehow. 

Agreed he sticks around but I think hes def PS.  I actually would be very surprised if anyone picks him up off the PS (would he even sign with someone else considering his relationship?) and he is very familiar with the system so I think thats a great fit.

• Like (+1) 1