Training Camp 8/25

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

tumblr_pepwvmICYo1uv86xzo4_400.gif (268×240) | Bryce dallas howard ...

"Look at him with those long arms and flowing dreads....how can a man of that size be so fluid yet violent at the same time.  Give me more"

47 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You sense wrong. Matt Milano is slam dunk top 3 and Dawson Knox is a bit of a hottie. 

35 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Knox is an absolute man-rocket. 

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Give me 3 months in their bubble I'd have worked my way through most of the 53. Even the oline. I like something to hold onto. Just not Josh. His face looks like it is made from plasticine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Of course Thad is the one to tweet this. 

The guy is like clockwork when he tweets about the Bills. 

Backhanded compliment or dump on Josh? Check. 

Instill some fear into Bills mafia by alluding to issues in the locker room?Check. 

What a douche. 

Thad Brown didn't tweet this. Somebody named Danielle did. 

15 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Thad Brown didn't tweet this. Somebody named Danielle did. 

I also think it's possible she was being sarcastic

• Like (+1) 1

This was fun .. Matt Parrino desperately trying to not give anything away .. then at 20:00 minutes he talks about Ty and Cody making great blocks on a Singletary run .. he also mentioned whether they platoon Daryl Williams and Ty .... things that make you go hmmmmm

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Give me 3 months in their bubble I'd have worked my way through most of the 53. Even the oline. I like something to hold onto. Just not Josh. His face looks like it is made from plasticine. 

I'm starting to think you already went after Josh and he denied you. It's alright man, you still have the other 52. 

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

This was fun .. Matt Parrino desperately trying to not give anything away .. then at 20:00 minutes he talks about Ty and Cody making great blocks on a Singletary run .. he also mentioned whether they platoon Daryl Williams and Ty .... things that make you go hmmmmm

Joe Marino podcast said based on everything he’s seen and heard, even though the reporters can’t report it... Ford is going to play RG 

• Like (+1) 2

Davis looks like a possible player.  I think he looks like the 4th wr and primary outside wr behind Diggs and Brown.  Im really liking the roster.  Taking into account offense and defense Buffalo is one of the deepest teams in the league.  If Allen reaches the lower reaches of his potential Buffalo give KC all they want.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, CNY315 said:

Add more highlights/news about Ford and Darryl Williams forming a fearsome duo on the right side of the O-line to Dan's top three and we are really cooking. Must have been the 90s since the last time the Bills had a good RG/RT, a strong WR corps, and a QB who could hit the deep ball all at once. These 19 days until the opener can't come fast enough...

napoleon dynamite rock throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Edited by Dont Stop Billeiving
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

@Sherlock Holmes has entered the chat...

3 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Knox is an absolute man-rocket. 

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh, you guys...

D01AE818-4125-46A2-B729-92835098A355.jpeg

It would take you 3 months @GunnerBillAmateur!!!! I could blow through the entire squad in one practice!

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

cfavvesftqlyublgvqal.jpg

"Willie Evans, buffalo, back" !!!

7th from bottom, first column. 

Was our Gym Teacher and basketball (and track and other things) coach at City Honors in the 80s and 90s (and maybe later).  Awesome father figure who coached the right way.  Liked to call everybody by last name, military style.  Made Buffalo his life-long home.

With a scrimmage Thursday I'm guessing tomorrow is going to be a light/walk through day.

The Bills have four practices left in training camp before they wrap-up on Sunday and begin in-season practices on Monday to prep for Week 1.

Seems like they want to get things set pretty damn soon.

• Like (+1) 2