Which Bills' WR/RB/TE Gets the most career catches AS A BILL?

BisonMan

Which Bills' WR/RB/TE Gets the most career catches AS A BILL?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills' WR/RB/TE Gets the most career catches AS A BILL?

• Stephan Diggs
    • John Brown
    • Cole Beasley
    • Dawson Knox
    • Devon Singletary
    • Gabriel Davis

Limiting to this as just their catches with the Bills, I'm going to go with Dawson Knox. I think he'll prove he's a number 1 TE in this league this year. Being that he's young, he has the chance to play many years as Josh's safety net and rack up a lot of catches, IMO.

I will go with Dawson Knox and hope he averages 45-50 receptions over 10 years as a Bills player.

It would be nice for the Bills to have an average or above average tight end for 10 years. It has been way too long!

Not sure if offense will feature Knox the next two years with 3 WRs and 2RBs needing touches though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Beasely has no chance.

Diggs would have to have 4 big years with few other options for Josh.  Given the full WR room, that's not likely.

Brown is the likely winner. He didn't do much in AZ. Another 100 catches in Buffaloand he's in.  If he can last 2 more years should easily get there.

Knox might be the dark horse winner here.  If he gets to year 4 and he doesn't have a new contract or 5ht year option, that means he's busted out and unlikely to rebirth elsewhere if not here.

Diggs, and yes look up the spelling of the name before you post, but maybe it was a spellcheck thing so you get a pass.  Diggs is only 26, so if he gets extended from his current deal into his mid 30’s, then a safe pick. Otherwise, a little riskier but he’s much younger is if we hit on Davis and he becomes the bell cow, then he could do it.  I voted Diggs.

I'm going with Knox. The guy flashed some serious potential last season. I fully expect him to get the drops issue cleaned up and be the best receiving TE we've ever had in a Bills uniform. I think he spends a majority, if not all, of his career here in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/24/2020 at 10:48 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Knox might be the dark horse winner here.  If he gets to year 4 and he doesn't have a new contract or 5ht year option, that means he's busted out and unlikely to rebirth elsewhere if not here.

I agree that Knox might take it. I guess I've just seen WRs have such short careers here, and productive ones aren't around for very long, so that makes me skeptical to think that Diggs will be here for all 4 years of his contract, or a rookie (this time Davis, but countless others in the past) popping up in camp and looking promising only to not contribute all that much.

Knox feels like he can chug along at 45-55 catches through the next 6 or 7 years or so, so he might be the guy.

BTW, the 5th year option is only available to 1st round picks. Knox was a 3rd rounder, so there is no option for him. If his next 2 years pay off any of the promise he has shown so far last year, they surely try to give him a new contract before his 4th year starts. We can't afford a franchise tag on a TE, as that market has blown up this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Diggs and Allen are going to abuse secondaries.. Diggs has really quick twitch route running ability in those short/intermediate routes which Allen fortunately is very accurate and decisive when it comes to getting the ball to.. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Diggs with 100 catches.. I think Diggs will prove to be a top 5 receiver in Buffalo... he is only 26 years old, could play another 5-6 years at a high level.. don’t see Diggs catching Andre but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him overtake Eric Moulds or Lee Evans on our all-time receiving list..