Can out of market Bills fans see Bills games using CBS All Access + a VPN??

Special K

53 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

I think if you can get direct tv satelite installed you cant get sunday ticket through direct tv. am i wrong?

Well, I used to have DirectTV, and then git rid of it. And now I have Roku, and get the Sunday Ticket on that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No idea...

I searched for that name on YouTube and don't see any games... I wonder if it is a slightly different username?

Here: https://www.timekills.org/bills-video/

or, Here:  https://timekills.info/buffalo-bills-video/ 

One of them is the new site but the .org one works the best. 40 or so minutes of the games condensed. The guy is USA military in Afghan right now... hope that changes soon and he can come back to the house.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CBD said:

There was an article i read, although i'm unsure how reliable, that AT&T/Directv is opening the Sunday Ticket streaming option up to some individuals who don't match their previous requirements (College Student or apartment building where dish access is unavailable). This was mostly in urban areas where Satellite TV is losing their customer base.

Below is the link to give it a shot. 

https://nflst.directv.com/

Wow....I tried the link, and it turns out I'm eligible...I guess because I live in a Condo-complex.

$290 for the year....I think i'm gonna go for it!!

• Awesome! (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Special K said:

As someone who has to go to a sports bar to see my Bills on Sundays, and knowing that is not going to be an option this year, I am looking to find ways to see as many Bills games as possible from home.

I don't have DirecTV, nor do I want it, so that's out.

I read in another thread where someone stated that you could use CBS All Access and a VPN to get Bills games from out of market areas.  Is this possible?....and if so, I was hoping a more tech savvy person than me could explain what one would have to do to make this work?

Any feedback on this would be helpful to the many Bills fans around the country who won't be able to see the Bills as easily as they did prior to Covid-19. Thanks in advance!!

would this just be for the games that CBS has? 

Reddit doesn't share links to live games anymore, but there are plenty of sites out there with them.

Theres a few sites i frequent that show all major sports where the delay is roughly about 30 seconds, 1080p, no ads with (the right) adblocker & HD all the time. If ur video is grainy, its ur own connection issue or you're on the wrong website. Some of you looking at this thread may know the ones I use as I've shared some in the past with you privately.

But for those willing to pay & are looking at a VPN as an option, besides from making sure they have as close to local servers as possible, I'd suggest picking a company that will give u a free trial or the option to opt out/refund if you're not happy with the quality. And I'd test it out NOW, rather than 5 minutes before the games supposed to start. Always funny seeing the frenzy at game time as people panic at where they're gonna watch the game. It's like a sign of the season changing & I'm sure it'll happen again this year too.

Cool thing about this board is that there's tons of good people here that will always be willing to help you out.... myself included if u ever need it. #BillsMafia

• Like (+1) 1

I refuse to pay $$$ big bucks to get Sunday ticket.  As a Bills, Yankees, SU fan in Florida, I needed to find a cheaper way.

So....I use an IPTV streaming service. The cost is less than $10/month. That is not a typo. Includes ALL major pro & college sports. Install on phone, tablet, Firestick, Android box. 
Do a Google search, and you’ll find there are several well reviewed, legal options in the streaming universe. Forget about Hulu, Sling and other such choices. I have not missed a single Bills, Orange or NYY game in over 2 years because I have a streaming app on a Firestick that’s connected to my huge tv!

4 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Dude, I reddit somewhere that you can get all games for free!

No you can't, not since early last year.  Reddit stopped all sports streams

But if you have

sports urge

I understand you can watch them there and have been told even more reliable than reddit

21 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

But if you have

sports urge

I understand you can watch them there and have been told even more reliable than reddit

Not sure. I watched some of them there last season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

But if you have

sports urge

Yes you can.  You get redirected to the proper site.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I had no idea. I used to have DirectTV, became disgusted with their customer service, took the dish down, and chucked it into my recycling. Did not have any problem signing up for it on Roku. 

$400 for the season sure beats a dui.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2