Can out of market Bills fans see Bills games using CBS All Access + a VPN??

Special K

On 8/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, Special K said:

As someone who has to go to a sports bar to see my Bills on Sundays, and knowing that is not going to be an option this year, I am looking to find ways to see as many Bills games as possible from home.

I don't have DirecTV, nor do I want it, so that's out.

I read in another thread where someone stated that you could use CBS All Access and a VPN to get Bills games from out of market areas.  Is this possible?....and if so, I was hoping a more tech savvy person than me could explain what one would have to do to make this work?

Any feedback on this would be helpful to the many Bills fans around the country who won't be able to see the Bills as easily as they did prior to Covid-19. Thanks in advance!!

Just sent you a DM.

On 8/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, First Round Bust said:

Does Toronto TV show Bills games ?  Dont think so.

CTV Toronto typically simulcasts every Bills game. The years that they stank they would start simulcasting the other 1pm, usually from FOX, once the Bills were eliminated from the playoffs, and the Bills game would be on CTV2. Primetime games are on TSN.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 12:34 AM, T&C said:

Here: https://www.timekills.org/bills-video/

or, Here:  https://timekills.info/buffalo-bills-video/ 

One of them is the new site but the .org one works the best. 40 or so minutes of the games condensed. The guy is USA military in Afghan right now... hope that changes soon and he can come back to the house.

In Italy now. Got here just before the season started.

Not much difference between Afghanistan and Ital.....sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face long enough to type that.

• Haha (+1) 1

Contemplating the Rock

I’m too new to contact you directly.  
look at SPORTZTV. Less than $10/month.  You get it ALL professional sports:  NBA, NFL, MLB, MLS, PPV, Disney+, ESPN+. Over 15,000 live channels.  It is deemed legal bc you are not downloading, you are streaming.  Good quality. I refuse to pay huge $$$ so this is my answer.  I get my Bills, Yankees, and SU basketball with few problems.  I can put up with a small number of problems because I’m saving hundreds of dollars. Gotta be a bit of a techie to set it up. Easy peasy.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, djp14150 said:

For cbs all accesss you see just the game in your area.

So interesting I just got an email today from CBS advertising their All Access.  It listed all the games CBS is broadcasting implying anyone who has All Access can watch all these games, was expecting to see some fine print at the bottom specifying not for out of market games, but nothing.

2 hours ago, Skoots said:

Contemplating the Rock

I’m too new to contact you directly.  
look at SPORTZTV. Less than $10/month.  You get it ALL professional sports:  NBA, NFL, MLB, MLS, PPV, Disney+, ESPN+. Over 15,000 live channels.  It is deemed legal bc you are not downloading, you are streaming.  Good quality. I refuse to pay huge $$$ so this is my answer.  I get my Bills, Yankees, and SU basketball with few problems.  I can put up with a small number of problems because I’m saving hundreds of dollars. Gotta be a bit of a techie to set it up. Easy peasy.

It may be deemed legal in that they can't come and arrest you for subscribing, but I'm about 99% certain it's not legal for whomever is broadcasting the actual NFL games.

The only possible work around, not sure how legal VPN spoofing is, though even there it may be legal to VPN spoof, but not legal to watch the content?  And certainly not legal to re-broadcast the game as a result of spoofing.