Gilmore’s absence from Pats camp stretches to 5th day

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Really? No guarantee? That's odd. 

This is the 4th year of his 5 year contract.  There is no guarantee to his "base salary" which is quite common in these type of contracts.

Also, with the 2 restructures he's already done he has received the lions share of his contract in cash already.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If I didn’t deeply despise BB, I might almost feel some empathy for him. I mean what a brutal off season this has been the pats. 

If the Gillette Stadium scoreboard were to fall from its moorings and crush him as he was jogging off the field after the 2020 Pats*** finish 0-16 I might... MIGHT... feel a twinge of sincerity when uttering "Huh... that's a shame".  There might even be more than the customary half-second pause before I smirk.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yea b.c we trust what Belichick says 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Obviously....

Signed, Doug Morrone

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Same here. All offseason we got "Jarrett Stidham is better than Josh Allen" based on his NP like preseason and 1-4 passing with a pick 6 last season

I hope NE allow fans just to hear them boos after a 2-4 start

YES!

Really hope the worst for the entire organization, cheating pieces of ? from the top to the bottom. They deserve every bit of the problems they incur. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Really hope the worst for the entire organization, cheating pieces of ? from the top to the bottom. They deserve every bit of the problems they incur. 

Classy response.  :lol:

It's a game dude. Chill out. 

Just now, BillsVet said:

No

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

Why? 
He didn’t wish anyone in particular any physical harm. I don’t think it’s wrong to wish the cheaters to lose. They are cheaters, the league has punished them for cheating. Good riddance. I hope they spend the next 20 years fighting to not finish last. 

as for Gilmore. I hope he plays so we can watch the ‘Gilmore Glance’ when Brown burns him again. I use to hate watching Gilmore do that when he was a Bill, I love watching it now. He is a great talent but his attitude has never been anything to write home about. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Same here. All offseason we got "Jarrett Stidham is better than Josh Allen" based on his NP like preseason and 1-4 passing with a pick 6 last season

I hope NE allow fans just to hear them boos after a 2-4 start

Yeah, people were claiming they saw some good stuff from him last year. Then you bring up the stats and they just go quiet.

Patriots ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt, even when they clearly have some terrible things going on with their team.