Training camp 8/24

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

If these young guys are really all that good, I wouldn’t be surprised if Beasley is the odd man out, contract permitting.

No way this year and yes his contract prohibits it.  Next year is his "out year" so who knows, that's a long way off.

Right now my money is on Roberts staying (and a backup slot receiver if need be) and McKenzie the odd man out.

1 hour ago, eball said:

For somebody who claims to not take the Bills so seriously any more, Biscuit sure does get his panties in a wad in a heartbeat.

You are such a little female dog.  Go cry more about a bad tweet about the Bills, sensitive Sally.  You are such a dork. 

• Haha (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Diggs

Brown

Beasley

Davis

McKenzie

Hodgins

Roberts

-I think they keep these 7. Foster and Williams go onto the practice squad and we see what happens from there 

You almost have to roll 2 QBs if you do that.  Do they want to try and fit fromm on PS, or just try and roll with Webb?  Where does Norman/wallace fit with johnson and white?  It's a lot of depth for one position and leaving some others a bit more exposed.

Looking at something like this if you carry 7.

Total Active
QB 2 2
RB 4 3
FB 1 1
WR 7 5
TE 4 3
OL 9 8
DL 8 7
LB 6 5
CB 5 4
S 4 4
K 1 1
P 1 1
LS 1 1
Total 53 45

19 minutes ago, Rico said:

If these young guys are really all that good, I wouldn’t be surprised if Beasley is the odd man out, contract permitting.

Yeah I dont see it.....not this year.   Cole is a pretty good slot.

I think what you will see is WR's running the routes that are their strong suits.....not sending Cole deep

23 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The tweet said you can win a lot of games with Allen playing like this and some of you are still crying about it.  

Man, you sure like to accuse people of crying all the time yet you're the one with tears streaming down your cheeks.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You almost have to roll 2 QBs if you do that.  Do they want to try and fit fromm on PS, or just try and roll with Webb?  Where does Norman/wallace fit with johnson and white?  It's a lot of depth for one position and leaving some others a bit more exposed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the PS has increased from 12 to 16 players, and 4 players are protected.  This would allow for low round draft (or younger) players that have potential but aren't ready to be stashed.  I could see Hodgkins, Fromm, D. Jackson, and maybe even Bass as protected PS players.