Training camp 8/24

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, DJB said:

My God its happened!

Thad wrote something positive about Josh Allen! ?

giphy.gif

Yeah but he still had to put "not spectacular" in there somewhere it's almost like it's a compulsion.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Now that is a sick catch...!!!!!  Andre had one good year as a WR in AZ in 2012 with 64 catches, 760 yds and 5 TDs.  OBD may look to him to be backup to Cole in the slot if they decide to let McKenzie go.  Andre, Stefon and Smoke can run reverses and have done so in the past.  

23 minutes ago, eball said:

My preference is actually for them to keep 7 WRs and Hodgins would be #7.

With the amount of 11 personnel they ran in the 2nd half of last year and the addition of Diggs this is what I think as well. They’ll keep 7WR and only 3TE. Sweeney will be cut. I agree that Hodgins will be the 7 as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

It’ll probably happen eventually but by that time Beezer will be an old geezer.. Diggs and Davis are the future..

I mean who knows but if he's already competing for 2nd best WR with Brown in his first camp then he could push Beasley during the season and definitely by next offseason.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean who knows but if he's already competing for 2nd best WR with Brown in his first camp then he'd could push Beasley during the season and definitely by next offseason.

God I love training camp. I feel like, deep down, we all know that nobody is overtaking Brown or Beasley—two top 32 (or at least 40) WRs in the league. But during this special time of year, we just cant help but convince ourselves that this is exactly what is happening. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Reader said:

Thad = Rodak?

He’s definitely trending that way. Crazy part is, it’s usually only in his tweets. Every time I’ve heard him in an interview type format, he doesn’t come off as a douche. 

Edited by TheProcess

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

God I love training camp. I feel like, deep down, we all know that nobody is overtaking Brown or Beasley—two top 32 (or at least 40) WRs in the league. But during this special time of year, we just cant help but convince ourselves that this is exactly what is happening. 

I mean the thought hadn't even really occurred to me until Marcel Louis-Jacques brought it up.

8 minutes ago, Reader said:

Thad = Rodak?

Ones a Jests fan and the other is a Cheaters fan covering the Bills..?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

He’s definitely trending that way. Crazy part is, it’s usually only in his tweets. Every time I’ve heard him in an interview type format, he doesn’t come off as a douche

Boy does he look like one though..

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Reader said:

Thad = Rodak?

Do you guys want reporters or groupies?   Some of you are complaining  about tweet you could win a lot of games with Josh playing that way.  

This is like how people choose what news network they want because it just reinforces what they believe.  It’s ok to just have news reported without any bias.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Sounds like Gabe Davis and Isaiah McKenzie are starting to pull away at the 5th and 6th WR spots.

The question is whether or not they think they can get Hodgins and/or Duke onto the practice squad.

I wouldn't say that...Duke had the biggest moments last week and Hodgins had a strong week too.  

Davis is a lock.  But Mckenzie is battling still with Duke and Hodgins IMO.  All 3 have a shot to make this roster as a 6th WR.