Fish will have 13K fans for opener v. Bills

eball

Just now, RyanC883 said:

love the constant harping on Florida.  You realize that KC had fans at a practice the other day.  

Yet every mofo and their wife is here fishing, golfing, at the beach yet gets trashed. Hey what can you do right? 

• Like (+1) 1

So In the middle of a pandemic, they are going to allow the Dolphins to have more fans than normal???  

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

love the constant harping on Florida.  You realize that KC had fans at a practice the other day.  

Florida is the smoking hot chick who is dumber than dirt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So In the middle of a pandemic, they are going to allow the Dolphins to have more fans than normal???  

Florida is the smoking hot chick who is dumber than dirt. 

Ha ha, that's funny....partly true. 

15 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I don't lean one way or the other, but believe directly what I hear from folks on the front lines. My wife's best friend works at Broward Gen, some of the stuff they make them do is head scratching and I will leave it at that. As of two weeks ago they had 80 Covid patients in ICU, two on vents. They retrofitted another floor to accommodate just Covid and its hardly being used...Jackson Mem is a larger hospital and Miami is the epicenter, lots of beds, lots of nurses and there was a flux in July but tapered gradually. Now there numbers are pretty low. Our positivity rate is 4.83%, health experts agreed under 5% you are free to resume normal daily activity, FWIW. 

In the alleged hot spot of Houston that current rate with 6.4, last week it was 8.6.  My money is it drops below 5% in a few weeks.

New Covid hospitalizations were under 100 yesterday, the first time under 100 since mid June and down from a peak of 446.  You would never know it based one what you hear from the press.

'Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,974 new cases, 5.52% positivity rate'

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-coronavirus-state-reports-2974-new-cases-5-52-positivity-rate/

I believe Friday was the only day it dipped below 5% (4.89%).

And Miami-Dade specifically, is at 9.5%, almost double. And they are celebrating being under 10% as if its a victory.

'In Miami-Dade, the new case rate was 9.5%, the third straight day under 10% for the state’s hardest hit county.'

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/florida-adds-4684-new-coronavirus-cases-as-positivity-rates-remain-low/2281277/

But hey, dont let facts get in the way of your 'champ' argument...

Edited by Westside Madness

49 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I believe the nurses and doctors who work at Broward General and Jackson Memorial you know the ones on the front lines. I have friends in both hospitals and they are laying off nurses due to how slow they are. Now these hospitals due to their size are the counties hub for Covid treatment, there are def cases there I won't argue that but its not the triage center they are making it out to be. This is a serious thing if you have serious issues or a weak immune system. I deal with testing clinics daily and this is always the hot topic, if you see alerts from the Sun/Orlando Sentinel about the daily death toll open the link and read it, it states "this information was taken over the course of several weeks" not 24 hour period, ye tthey run the death ticker like the NYSE. Cmon man. 

He was actually found in vomit with a male prostitute and drugs, what else do you need to know? He went into rehab ...

Over 20% of new cases in the past week for Florida were in Miami-Dade--nearly 1000 a day still.

Those hospitals are laying off staff because they stopped elective surgeries---same as NYS at the height of its pandemic.   Very few hospitals even in NYS were filled with COVID patients at any time.  Your friends in the hospital should be able to tell you all this.

The COVID situation in Florida, coming months after NYS had taken control of the pandemic, was completely unnecessary as it was avoidable.  You don't get credit for chasing a bear out of your home (after he rips through it) when you knew he was at the door and let him in, Governor...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I believe the nurses and doctors who work at Broward General and Jackson Memorial you know the ones on the front lines. I have friends in both hospitals and they are laying off nurses due to how slow they are. Now these hospitals due to their size are the counties hub for Covid treatment, there are def cases there I won't argue that but its not the triage center they are making it out to be. This is a serious thing if you have serious issues or a weak immune system. I deal with testing clinics daily and this is always the hot topic, if you see alerts from the Sun/Orlando Sentinel about the daily death toll open the link and read it, it states "this information was taken over the course of several weeks" not 24 hour period, ye tthey run the death ticker like the NYSE. Cmon man. 

He was actually found in vomit with a male prostitute and drugs, what else do you need to know? He went into rehab ...

Well said

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The COVID situation in Florida, coming months after NYS had taken control of the pandemic, was completely unnecessary as it was avoidable.  You don't get credit for chasing a bear out of your home (after he rips through it) when you knew he was at the door and let him in, Governor...

If by "taken control of the pandemic" you mean letting it rip through the NYS population, killing people at rates not even seen in third world countries, then yes, they took control really well.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

If by "taken control of the pandemic" you mean letting it rip through the NYS population, killing people at rates not even seen in third world countries, then yes, they took control really well.

"letting it rip through"??

It swarmed in, no doubt through the airports from people all over the world.  Hoe did they "let it rip through"?

28 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

'Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,974 new cases, 5.52% positivity rate'

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-coronavirus-state-reports-2974-new-cases-5-52-positivity-rate/

I believe Friday was the only day it dipped below 5% (4.89%).

And Miami-Dade specifically, is at 9.5%, almost double. And they are celebrating being under 10% as if its a victory.

'In Miami-Dade, the new case rate was 9.5%, the third straight day under 10% for the state’s hardest hit county.'

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/florida-adds-4684-new-coronavirus-cases-as-positivity-rates-remain-low/2281277/

But hey, dont let facts get in the way of your 'champ' argument...

So the virus declining isn't good news here? Beats the alternative. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

This is not even close to an accurate representation of what happened in New York State.  Did don trump write that for you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11SCI-VIRUS-TRACKER1-mediumSquareAt3X.jp

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"letting it rip through"??

It swarmed in, no doubt through the airports from people all over the world.  Hoe did they "let it rip through"?

Maybe letting it rip through was a poor choice of words.  I mean I could do the hindsight is 20/20 thing like everyone seems to do these days but I'm not that type of person. The chart we've seen over and over again is basically a mirror of the NY death chart.  They got slammed early and it's helped them get to the other side of this thing faster.  IMO.  I don't think anyone should be following them as a guide.

Edited by soflabillsfan1
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Over 20% of new cases in the past week for Florida were in Miami-Dade--nearly 1000 a day still.

Those hospitals are laying off staff because they stopped elective surgeries---same as NYS at the height of its pandemic.   Very few hospitals even in NYS were filled with COVID patients at any time.  Your friends in the hospital should be able to tell you all this.

Miami Dade has the most dense population in the state so its not surprising, however you're completely wrong on the elective surgeries they only stopped at the beginning of the pandemic from March to May, otherwise they have been open. Furthermore two hospitals in Broward and Dade handle 90% of the Covid cases for their respective counties. Again, these hospitals are not over run and have plenty of hands on deck to help. We are beating it back, the virus made its way south, we were shut down as much as anyone for 2 1/2 months. Mid June and July was tough but we are doing just fine....

We knew it was at the door? We protected our most vulnerable and did our part, the virus spread due to the younger demographic etc 

Edited by BUFFALOTONE
  • Like (+1) 1