Bills vs Vikings 9/15/2002 on ABC

LB3

6 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Maddy Glab's interview with Drew Bledsoe yesterday about this game was probably the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever heard on the radio. Glab was SO nervous and so fake, and the questions to Bledsoe were terrible. He handled it well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes on the show again.

I turned on the show and heard it was just her and just about turned it off, but figured I'd listen to see if she has improved.

And honestly, she is much better than she used to be. But that is a low bar and she still is pretty bad. But, I was encouraged that she actually has improved. Unlike others I don't really mind her voice, but the questions she asked and her lack of knowledge about the sport and the team are still glaring. She said "We play the Jets twice this year!"

... Uh, they are in our division. We play them twice every year, Maddy...

But it was good hearing from Bledsoe and I thought some of the stuff Lorenzo Alexander brought up was interesting.

23 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

Yeah it's tough nowadays. :(

I'm offended that everyone takes offense all the time!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Damn this game always stuck with me. Wish I'd caught the replay! I was like 13 and was pumped to see a move for a qb that played on a big stage before. Peerless was my favorite player for a few years and it probably started with this game. Was it his 2nd year? Or rookie?

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Damn this game always stuck with me. Wish I'd caught the replay! I was like 13 and was pumped to see a move for a qb that played on a big stage before. Peerless was my favorite player for a few years and it probably started with this game. Was it his 2nd year? Or rookie?

I think it was his 4th season. Wasn’t he drafted in 99?