Bills vs Vikings 9/15/2002 on ABC

LB3

Was on WIVB last night.

Those uniform and our linebackers are horrendous, ha.

This was also the game that my roommate’s dog chomped my ass because I pancaked our other roommate in the OT victory celebration. Oh, those old “bro” apartments....

• Haha (+1) 2

First or second defensive play was made by Justin Bannan. I just saw recently that he's fighting attempted murder charges. Pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

Edited by LB3

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Was on WIVB last night.

Those uniform and our linebackers are horrendous, ha.

This was also the game that my roommate’s dog chomped my ass because I pancaked our other roommate in the OT victory celebration. Oh, those old “bro” apartments....

LOL, talked with my 87 year old mother (Bills fan since inception) yesterday and she was so pumped to watch the game.

She keeps saying after everything this year SHE needs the NFL season to happen.

It makes me smile!

• Like (+1) 5

Maddy Glab's interview with Drew Bledsoe yesterday about this game was probably the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever heard on the radio. Glab was SO nervous and so fake, and the questions to Bledsoe were terrible. He handled it well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes on the show again.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

27 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Maddy Glab's interview with Drew Bledsoe yesterday about this game was probably the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever heard on the radio. Glab was SO nervous and so fake, and the questions to Bledsoe were terrible. He handled it well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes on the show again.

Not being sexist in any way but she is terrible. Can’t stand her voice and she’s terrifie in interviews 

Bill, you’re not being sexist.  She’s horrible.  I like just fine people like Mary Kay Cabbot who covers the Browns.  She’s smart engaging, and knows when she is talking about.  Glab gets on my last nerve.  Not because she is a woman.  He’ll the two I can’t stand more than her are the tools in the afternoon show so has nothing to do with gender.

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Bill, you’re not being sexist.  She’s horrible.  I like just fine people like Mary Kay Cabbot who covers the Browns.  She’s smart engaging, and knows when she is talking about.  Glab gets on my last nerve.  Not because she is a woman.  He’ll the two I can’t stand more than her are the tools in the afternoon show so has nothing to do with gender.

Anymore I’m just afraid to speak my mind if it might slightly offend somebody. But yes Cabot is very good and Glab is terrible 

I know, it does seem at times you have qualify everything.  I was just backing you up as not liking her has absolutely nothing to do with her gender.  He’ll, I love NFLR, but if I have to hear Coach Weiss with that ubnoxious laugh say Tommy one more time, I’m going to barf.  I live in FL as you know so I can listen to WGR from the Radio app, but not a big Sabre’s, and now Blue Jays fan so I only tune in the morning show when I get the notice one of the Bills guys like Sal jumps on.  The morning show guys are not bad at all, amd I don’t hate the OBD guys as much as some on the board.  I can tolerate Steve and Chris.  I just don’t like they aren’t really taking calls anymore which I enjoy that part of the show hearing you guys.  They get to control the medium by selectively choosing tweets and I’m sure they scan first.  It’s not as interactive as some of the NFLR shows.  It’s fun calling Pat and Mills in the afternoon when I have time, or Vic on the Saturday show with Leberfeld.  

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I know, it does seem at times you have qualify everything.  I was just backing you up as not liking her has absolutely nothing to do with her gender.  He’ll, I love NFLR, but if I have to hear Coach Weiss with that ubnoxious laugh say Tommy one more time, I’m going to barf.  I live in FL as you know so I can listen to WGR from the Radio app, but not a big Sabre’s, and now Blue Jays fan so I only tune in the morning show when I get the notice one of the Bills guys like Sal jumps on.  The morning show guys are not bad at all, amd I don’t hate the OBD guys as much as some on the board.  I can tolerate Steve and Chris.  I just don’t like they aren’t really taking calls anymore which I enjoy that part of the show hearing you guys.  They get to control the medium by selectively choosing tweets and I’m sure they scan first.  It’s not as interactive as some of the NFLR shows.  It’s fun calling Pat and Mills in the afternoon when I have time, or Vic on the Saturday show with Leberfeld.  

I totally get ya and thx for taking my back. I think I just need real football ASAP lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1