Bills tabbed to go 15 - 1 by blogger

stuvian

On 8/22/2020 at 10:44 AM, whatdrought said:

He also has the patriots going 14-2.... I honestly didn’t even know you could something this dumb on the internet anywhere that isn’t twitter....

Haven't you been paying attention to the comments on OBD?

On 8/22/2020 at 10:40 AM, Brennan Huff said:

A blogger? Anyone with a smartphone can be a blogger. This guy has as much credibility as my grandmother. With that said, I agree 100% with everything he wrote

A lot of his predictions are terrible.  Bills 15-1?  That’s a little lofty IMO, but let’s say that happens... he had NE finishing 14-2!!!!!   When is the last time a 14-2 team finished in second in their division? ???

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

A lot of his predictions are terrible.  Bills 15-1?  That’s a little lofty IMO, but let’s say that happens... he had NE finishing 14-2!!!!!   When is the last time a 14-2 team finished in second in their division? ???

You still read it so thanks. Mission accomplished. You dont have to agree with everything I write. Thats not the point.

11 minutes ago, Jeffg12 said:

You still read it so thanks. Mission accomplished. You dont have to agree with everything I write. Thats not the point.

in other words, you don’t believe the crap you write, you’re just clout chasing. Good to know.

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

in other words, you don’t believe the crap you write, you’re just clout chasing. Good to know.

Nope. Nice try though. The point is to write what I believe and if you disagree thats fine. We can have a discussion. Im open to people having different opinions. Im just a Sports writer giving my analysis. Like anyone, sometimes I'm right and sometimes im wrong.

1 minute ago, Jeffg12 said:

Nope. Nice try though. The point is to write what I believe and if you disagree thats fine. We can have a discussion. Im open to people having different opinions. Im just a Sports writer giving my analysis. Like anyone, sometimes I'm right and sometimes im wrong.

Lol sure guy. That ain’t what you just implied in your response to the other poster. What instagram modeling didn’t work out for you so you moved on to this? At least check your math next time you make one of these then. 

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

Lol sure guy. That ain’t what you just implied in your response to the other poster. What instagram modeling didn’t work out for you so you moved on to this? At least check your math next time you make one of these then. 

You're free to imply what ever you want. I won't get into your disrespectful banter about me modeling lol. Not once have I disrespected you. That was personal and uncalled for. However, regarding "my math" duly noted. I dont mind constructive criticism. 

21 hours ago, Jeffg12 said:

A new toy to play with. A new teammate/wr to play/throw to, hence the pun. Thanks for reading my article. You can check out more of my content in the link provided by this post.

Not sure that's really a pun.

...Regardless of your pun abilities, I do hope you're right about 15-1. 

12 hours ago, Jeffg12 said:

No you aren’t. You are a dude with a computer giving his opinion.

and if you believe something outlandish than disagree people will.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Jeffg12 said:

Its my blog post. You can also see more of my content on www.genaosportbuzz.com

You realize that your records aren’t even possible correct? You have the teams going 255-257 ??. That doesn’t even account for which teams are playing each other either. As an example it may be not be possible for the AFC East and NFC West to have those records as they play in crossover games. The only way to possibly have accurate predictions is to go through every game on the NFL schedule and predict the winner. You definitely didn’t do that because you had all NFL teams finishing 2 games under .500.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You realize that your records aren’t even possible correct? You have the teams going 255-257 ??. That doesn’t even account for which teams are playing each other either. As an example it may be not be possible for the AFC East and NFC West to have those records as they play in crossover games. The only way to possibly have accurate predictions is to go through every game on the NFL schedule and predict the winner. You definitely didn’t do that because you had all NFL teams finishing 2 games under .500.  

But it’s just his opinion!

• Haha (+1) 3

On 8/24/2020 at 7:27 AM, NoSaint said:

No you aren’t. You are a dude with a computer giving his opinion.

and if you believe something outlandish than disagree people will.

Im not some dude. I actually show my face and I get paid to write. I dont see you showing yours.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language

14 minutes ago, Jeffg12 said:

I actually show my face and I get paid to write.

Props to you for that.

One thing I noticed is that you have the Ravens finishing 12-4. That's a decent prediction that falls in line with what most people think. However, your home record for the Ravens is 7-1 and the away record is 3-5. That would make the Ravens 10 - 6. 

The Bengals prediction of 11-5 would therefore put them 1st in the AFC North.

Also in the NFC West your division records are as follows...

SF: 5-1

SEA: 4-2

LAR: 3-3

ARZ: 1-5

It would behoove you to edit these totals, where both wins and losses must be equal for the logic to work. 

Edited by 716er
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 716er said:

Props to you for that.

One thing I noticed is that you have the Ravens finishing 12-4. That's a decent prediction that falls in line with what most people think. However, your home record for the Ravens is 7-1 and the away record is 3-5. That would make the Ravens 10 - 6. 

The Bengals prediction of 11-5 would therefore put them 1st in the AFC North.

Also in the NFC West your division records are as follows...

SF: 5-1

SEA: 4-2

LAR: 3-3

ARZ: 1-5

It would behoove you to edit these totals, where both wins and losses must be equal for the logic to work. 

Lol, you don’t think that the NFC West teams finish 13-11 against each other?